12 panel drug test kit
The leak-proof 12 panel drug test kit with EtG Strips is made with a non-drip screw top lid. The drug test kit has a temperature strip installed to validate the presence of human urine.
The cup is exceptionally alert to any sort of variation in the SAMHSA cutoff levels. However with lower predetermined cut off levels, you can achieve an ideal urine analysis test for pain management and drug addiction screening. With a 99% accuracy rate, you can safely utilize its use at home or the workplace.
Get results in 2 minutes or less. Results may show within one minute, however it is advised that you interpret the urine specimen within five minutes of taking the test. It is recommended that the results should not be read after ten minutes of use.
Keep the drug test kit stored within 36 degrees and 78 degrees Fahrenheit regulated conditions. Remove the seals only when ready to use.
12 panel drugs tested
- Tricyclic Antidepressants
- + EtG
Drug Testing Instructions:
- Remove the cup from sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible.
- Have the drug test taker date and initial the body label.
- The drug test taker provides a urine specimen in the drug testing cup and screws cap on top of it. Start the timer immediately after use.
- Operator checks the cap for tightness and no leak drop.
- Remove the peel-off label.
- Check the temperature strip label at 2-4 minutes after specimen collection for the fresh urine specimen. A green color will appear to indicate the temperature of the urine specimen. The proper range for an adulterated specimen is 90-100 degree F (32-38 degree C).
- Drug test results are indicated by the presence or absence of colored band(s) in the result area of the test strips. Make sure to read the test result after a time interval of 5 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 8 minutes.
- Positive test results must be confirmed by another drug testing method. Send the cup and urine specimen intact to a toxicology laboratory for confirmation.
|Dimensions||14 × 14 × 17 in|
|Drug tested||Amphetamine (AMP), Barbiturates (BAR), Benzodiazepine (BZO), Buprenorphine (BUP), Cocaine (COC), Ecstasy (MDMA), Ethyl Glucuronide (EtG), Marijuana (THC), Methadone (MTD), Methamphetamine (MET), Opiates (OPI/MOR), Oxycodone (OXY), Tricyclic Antidepressants (TCA)|
|Package size||100 in pack|