DRUG TEST CUP
Our drug test cup is a CLIA waived and FDA approved POC (Point-of-Care)12 Panel urinalysis Drug Test cup. It is designed to be both cost efficient and reliable. The drug test cup has a round design with a no-drip screw top lid, a peel-and-read label, and is leak resistant. Each cup also contains a built in temperature strip that is used to authenticate the donor’s urine. The cup is extremely sensitive and conforms to SAMHSA cutoff levels. New lower cut-offs make this the ideal urine analysis test for pain management and addiction screening. Each drug test cup possesses a 99% accuracy rate and is also very comprehensive to use for at home drug testing – .it’s a fully integrated and self contained screening cup.
DRUG TEST RESULTS
Results of the 12 Panel Drug Test Cup can be viewed in as little as two minutes or less, although it is recommended that you assess the urine specimen five minutes after the drug test has been taken. Do not wait longer than eight minutes to interpret the result. The drug screening cups should be stored in a temperature regulated room between 36 degrees and 76 degrees. Do not remove the drug test cups from their seals until they’re ready for use.
Drugs tested for 12 panel drug test cup :
Drug Testing Cup Instructions:
- Bring the Drug Test Cup, specimen, and/ or controls to room temperature (59-86 degrees F) before use of stored at refrigerated temperatures. Remove the cup from sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible.
- Have the donor date and initial the body label.
- Donor provides a urine specimen in the drug testing cup and screws cap on top of it. Start timer immediately.
- Operator checks the cap for tightness.
- Remove the peel-off label.
- Check the temperature strip label at 2-4 minutes after specimen collection for the fresh urine specimen. A green color will appear to indicate the temperature of the urine specimen. The proper range for an adulterated specimen is 90-100 degree F (32-38 degree C).
- Drug test results are indicated by the presence or absence of colored band(s) in the result area of the test strips. The result should be read at 5 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 8 minutes.
- Positive test results must be confirmed by another drug testing method. Send the cup and urine specimen intact to a toxicology laboratory for confirmation.
|DIMENSIONS||14 x 14 x 17 in|