13 Panel 25 Cups Information
Our 13 panel drug test cup is leak-proof and specially designed with a non-drip screw top lid. It comes with an easy-to-read label. The drug test kit has a temperature strip installed to validate the presence of human urine.
The 13 panel cups are exceptionally alert to any sort of variation in the SAMHSA determined cutoff levels. With lower predetermined cut off levels, you can achieve an ideal urine analysis test for pain management and drug addiction screening without any hassle. With a 99% accuracy rate, you can effectively utilize these cups at home or the workplace.
Get results in 2 minutes or less. Results may show within one minute, however it is advised that you interpret the urine specimen within five minutes of taking the test. It is recommended that the results should not be read after ten minutes of use.
Keep the drug test kit stored within 36 degrees and 78 degrees Fahrenheit regulated conditions. Remove the seals only when ready to use.
13 Panel 25 Cups drugs tested:
- Tricyclic Antidepressants
13 Panel Drug Testing Instructions
- Bring the the 13 Panel 25 cups Drug Test, specimen for validate results. But, make sure to keep them it in controlled room temperature (59-78 degrees F) before use. Remove the cup from sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible.
- Have the donor date and initial the body label.
- Donor provides a urine specimen in the 13 panel drug testing cup and screws cap on top of it. Start timer immediately.
- Operator checks the cap for tightness.
- Remove the peel-off label.
- Check the temperature strip label at 2-4 minutes after specimen collection for the fresh urine specimen. A green color will appear to indicate the temperature of the urine specimen. The proper range for an adulterated specimen is 90-100 degree F (32-38 degree C).
- Drug test results are indicated by the presence or absence of colored band(s) in the result area of the test strips. The result should be read at 5 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 8 minutes.
- Positive test results must be confirmed by another drug testing method. . Send the cup and urine specimen intact to a toxicology laboratory for getting confirmation.
|Dimensions||14 × 14 × 4 in|
|Drug tested||Amphetamine (AMP), Barbiturates (BAR), Benzodiazepine (BZO), Buprenorphine (BUP), Cocaine (COC), Ecstasy (MDMA), Fentanyl (FYL), Marijuana (THC), Methadone (MTD), Methamphetamine (MET), Opiates (OPI/MOR), Oxycodone (OXY), Tricyclic Antidepressants (TCA)|
|Package size||25 in pack|