Login and order now!
The 14 panel cup drug test kit comes is quick, reliable, and simple to use. Results are easy to read and each test comes with a leak-proof, screw top lid and a built in temperature strip to help authenticate the urine within the cup.
The cut-off level of each drug conform to SAMHSA’s guidelines and are appropriately sensitive. The 14 panel urine analysis cups are ideal for pain management, drug addiction screening, and home use. However, keep in mind that these drug testing cups, like all urinalysis cups, are preliminary tests. It is always recommended that results are checked with a lab.
The cups themselves are highly accurate and reliable, with results showing with 5 minutes. You do not need any other tests or materials – everything you need to perform a drug test is all in one cup. The results are also clear to read, with little room for confusion. Results may show within one minute, however, it is advised that you interpret the urine specimen five minutes after the drug test has been taken for the most reliable interpretation. Results should not be read after ten minutes of use.
Keep the drug test kit stored within 36 degrees and 78 degrees Fahrenheit regulated conditions. Remove the seals only when ready to use.
|DIMENSIONS||13 x 13 x 4 in|
Drug Testing Instructions:
- Bring the 14 Panel Drug Test Cup, specimen, and/ or controls to room temperature (59-78 degrees F) before use. Be sure to store at refrigerated temperatures. Remove the cup from sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible.
- Have the drug test taker date and initial the body label.
- Test taker provides a urine specimen in the drug testing cup and screws cap on top of it. Start the timer immediately after use.
- Operator checks the cap for tightness and no leak drop.
- Remove the peel-off label.
- Check the temperature strip label at 2-4 minutes after specimen collection for the fresh urine specimen. A green color will appear to indicate the temperature of the urine specimen. The proper range for an adulterated specimen is 90-100 degree F (32-38 degree C).
- Drug test results are indicated by the presence or absence of colored band(s) in the result area of the test strips. Make sure to read the test result after a time interval of 5 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 8 minutes.
- Positive test results must be confirmed by another drug testing method. Send the cup and urine specimen intact to a toxicology laboratory for confirmation.