Our steroid drug test kit comes across as a convenient option for possible suspects. The kit has earned CLIA waiver and approval from the FDA which stimulates its reliability quotient.
Login and order now!
6 Panel (25 Pack) | BAR Drug Test Cups
The leak-proof 12 Panel Drug Test Kit with BAR Strips is made with a non-drip screw top lid. The drug test kit has a temperature strip installed to validate the presence of human urine.
The cup is exceptionally alert to any sort of variation in the SAMHSA cutoff levels. However with lower predetermined cut off levels, you can achieve an ideal urine analysis test for pain management and drug addiction screening. With a 99% accuracy rate, you can safely utilize its use at home or the workplace.
Get results in 2 minutes or less. Results may show within one minute, however it is advised that you interpret the urine specimen within five minutes of taking the test. It is recommended that the results should not be read after ten minutes of use.
Keep the drug test kit stored within 36 degrees and 78 degrees Fahrenheit regulated conditions. Remove the seals only when ready to use.
6 PANEL DRUGS TESTED:
Drug Testing Instructions:
- Bring the 6 Panel Drug Test Cup, specimen, and/ or controls to room temperature (59-78 degrees F) before use of stored at refrigerated temperatures. Remove the cup from sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible.
- Have the donor date and initial the body label.
- Donor provides a urine specimen in the drug testing cup and screws cap on top of it. Start timer immediately.
- Operator checks the cap for tightness.
- Remove the peel-off label.
- Check the temperature strip label at 2-4 minutes after specimen collection for the fresh urine specimen. A green color will appear to indicate the temperature of the urine specimen. The proper range for an adulterated specimen is 90-100 degree F (32-38 degree C).
- Drug test results are indicated by the presence or absence of colored band(s) in the result area of the test strips. The result should be read at 5 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 8 minutes.
- Positive test results must be confirmed by another drug testing method. Send the cup and urine specimen intact to a toxicology laboratory for confirmation.