6 Panel Drug Test Cup
Our 6 Panel Drug Test Cup has a round design and no-screw top lid with a peel-and-read label for user convenience. With the ease of use, the CLIA waived and FDA approved 6 panel drug test cup is leak-proof and proves to be a reliable choice. Login and order now!
With temperature strip installed, authentic urine detection is feasible even at home. The 6-panel drug test cup is found to be nearly accurate and in compliance of the SAMHSA cutoff levels. However, you can pursue a urine analysis test for pain management and drug addiction with lower cut-offs.
The fully-integrated and self contained screening cup can be used for home drug testing. The 6 Panel Drug Test Cup results can be assessed in a couple of minutes though recommended limit is nearly five minutes post the test. So, do not store the drug specimen for more than the permissible 8 minutes time limit.
The 6 panel drug test cup must be stored in regulated temperature conditions ranging between 36 degrees and 78 degrees Fahrenheit. Avoid removing the seal from the drug test cup before you’re ready to use.
6 PANEL DRUGS TESTED: Coc Bar bup Opi Amp Bzo
Drug Testing Instructions:
- Bring the 6 Panel Drug Test Cup, specimen, and/ or controls to room temperature (59-78 degrees F) before use of stored at refrigerated temperatures. Remove the cup from sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible.
- Have the donor date and initial the body label.
- Donor provides a urine specimen in the drug testing cup and screws cap on top of it. Start timer immediately.
- Operator checks the cap for tightness.
- Remove the peel-off label.
- Check the temperature strip label at 2-4 minutes after specimen collection for the fresh urine specimen. A green color will appear to indicate the temperature of the urine specimen. The proper range for an adulterated specimen is 90-100 degree F (32-38 degree C).
- Drug test results are indicated by the presence or absence of colored band(s) in the result area of the test strips. The result should be read at 5 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 8 minutes.
- Positive test results must be confirmed by another drug testing method. Send the cup and urine specimen intact to a toxicology laboratory for confirmation.
|DIMENSIONS||13 x 13 x 4 in|