6 Panel Drug Test Kit
Our 6 Panel Drug Test Cups are a reliable and easy to read . The kit is CLIA waived and FDA approved.
The drug test kit is leak-proof for clean and easy use. It also contains a temperature strip installed to validate the presence of human urine.
The cup is exceptionally alert to any sort of variation in the SAMHSA cutoff levels. However, with lower predetermined cut off levels, you can achieve an ideal urine analysis test for pain management and drug addiction screening.
Our Drug Testing Cups are 99% accurate. You can effectively utilize these kits at home, workplace or any other institutes.
Get the results as quick as less than 2 minutes or even less than that. However, for proper results, you must evaluate the urine specimen within five minutes after the drug test has been taken. The urine specimen must be not be kept over 10 minutes for analysis.
Keep the steroid drug test kit stored within 36 degrees and 78 degrees Fahrenheit regulated conditions. Remove the seals only when ready to use.
Drug Testing Instructions:
- Bring the 6 Panel Drug Test Cup, specimen, and/ or controls to room temperature (59-78 degrees F) before use of stored at refrigerated temperatures. Remove the cup from sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible.
- Have the donor date and initial the body label.
- Donor provides a urine specimen in the drug testing cup and screws cap on top of it. Start timer immediately.
- Operator checks the cap for tightness.
- Remove the peel-off label.
- Check the temperature strip label at 2-4 minutes after specimen collection for the fresh urine specimen. A green color will appear to indicate the temperature of the urine specimen. The proper range for an adulterated specimen is 90-100 degree F (32-38 degree C).
- Drug test results are indicated by the presence or absence of colored band(s) in the result area of the test strips. The result should be read at 5 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 8 minutes.
- Positive test results must be confirmed by another drug testing method. Send the cup and urine specimen intact to a toxicology laboratory for confirmation.
|DIMENSIONS||13 x 13 x 4 in|