Our 8 Panel Urine Drug Testing Cup is made with a leak-proof lid. The drug test kit has a temperature strip installed to validate the presence of human urine.
The cup is exceptionally alert to any sort of variation in the SAMHSA cutoff levels. However, with a lower predetermined cut off levels, you can achieve an ideal urine analysis test for pain management and drug addiction screening. With a 99% accuracy rate, you can safely utilize its use at home or in the workplace.
Keep the drug test kit stored within 36 degrees and 78 degrees Fahrenheit regulated conditions. Remove the seals only when ready to use.
8 PANEL 25 CUPS RESULTS
Get the results as quick as less than 2 minutes or even less than that. However, for proper and predetermined cutoff value results, you must examine the urine specimen five minutes after the drug test has been taken. The urine specimen must not be evaluated after 10 minutes for analysis.
Keep the 8 panel 25 cups drug test kit stored within 36 degrees and 78 degrees Fahrenheit regulated conditions. Remove the seals only when ready to use.
Drug Testing Instructions:
- Bring the 8 Panel 25 cups Drug Test, specimen. Keep it in a controlled room temperature (59-78 degrees F) before use of stored at refrigerated temperatures. Remove the cup from the sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible.
- Have the donor date and initial the body label.
- Donor provides a urine specimen in the drug testing cup and screws cap on top of it. Start timer immediately.
- Operator checks the cap for tightness.
- Remove the peel-off label.
- Check the temperature strip label at 2-4 minutes after specimen collection for the fresh urine specimen. A green color will appear to indicate the temperature of the urine specimen. The proper range for an adulterated specimen is 90-100 degree F (32-38 degree C).
- Drug test results are indicated by the presence or absence of colored band(s) in the result area of the test strips. The result should be read at 5 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 8 minutes.
- Positive test results must be confirmed by another drug testing method. Send the cup and urine specimen intact to a toxicology laboratory for confirmation.
|DIMENSIONS||13 x 13 x 4 in|