What Is an EtG Alcohol Test?
- Alcohol test strips are urine drug tests for detecting Ethyl glucuronide levels in the body. This substance is a byproduct of ethanol naturally formed in the body after consuming alcoholic beverages
- In addition, 12 Panel Now’s alcohol urine test is a highly sensitive and very effective way to verify sobriety.
Who uses these strips?
- Public safety offices
- Transportation corporations
- healthcare organizations
- academic institutions
What distinguishes it from other drug tests?
- Unlike blood or breath testing, EtG test strips can read positive results even from the lowest alcohol exposure. They can detect Ethyl glucuronide in urine up to 80 hours or 3.3 days after initial consumption.
- Additionally, ETG test strips can be purchased in 25 Packs or purchased in conjunction with an order of Drug Testing Cups.
- For more information on this topic, read What To Expect from an Alcohol ETG Test (ETG Test Strips)
EtG Alcohol Test Strips Procedure:
- First, remove EtG drug test from its sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible.
- Second, hold the strip by the end, where you see the label. Do not touch the strip membrane to avoid contamination.
- Next, dip the test strip in the specimen for at least 10-15 seconds. Do not immerse above the MAX line.
- Then, remove the strip from the specimen and place it on a non-absorbent flat surface.
- Next, start the timer and wait for the colored band(s) to appear.
- Finally, read the result at 5 minutes. Do not interpret it after 10 minutes.
This alcohol urine test includes internal procedural controls.
If there’s a sufficient amount of specimen and the procedure is followed properly, a positive result will show as a colored band in the control region.
However, there are no external controls in this kit. That’s why we highly recommend further testing to verify positive results.
Get ETG Alcohol test strips that’s convenient to use and light on the pocket. They help users perform alcohol testing with complete ease on their own.
12 Panel Now’s EtG alcohol test kit gives you speedy and accurate results within five minutes.
In addition, our urine alcohol test traces EtG in the body even three days after consuming alcohol. So, it is the best device to use if you want to check on someone’s sobriety.
A reliable tool
- 12 Panel Now’s alcohol EtG test strips are specifically designed to detect alcohol in the body.
- Additionally, it avoids detecting substances that can lead to false positives like some mouthwashes, personal hygiene items, syrups, or even home cleaning products.
We supply drug testing kits that detect a range of drugs such as the ones listed below.
Other drugs we test
- and more!
Aside from drug testing cups we offer:
- Drug testing strips, including ETG Alcohol test strips
- Dip cards for marijuana, and 10 panel, 12 panel and 13 panel dip cards
- COVID-19 rapid test
- Oral swabs
All of our products are easy to use, 99% accurate, CLIA-Waived and FDA-approved.
12 Panel Now’s drug test strips uses the lateral flow assay (LFA) technology. It’s a paper-based platform for detecting substances in complex mixtures like urine.
In addition, paper-like surface of the strip is actually made up of membranes. These membranes are infused with specific chemicals that help pinpoint the presence of specific drugs in pee.
All you need to do is to dip the drug test strip into the urine, then wait for a few minutes. This gives the strip enough time to absorb the urine. Then, read the results.
Easy drug testing at a price you can afford!
An EtG test strip detects the presence of alcohol in human urine. EtG stands for Ethyl Glucuronide, a byproduct of ethanol, which makes alcoholic beverages intoxicating.
Think of it as a biological marker for alcohol consumption. It tells you whether a person is staying away from alcohol or not.
However, unlike complicated lab procedures, which can take days to get results, these Etg test strips only take as little as five minutes.
- A positive result shows a colored band in the control region.
- On the other hand, you’ll see two colored bands on the strip when the test is negative.
- No visible marks mean the test is invalid. When and if this happens, you’ll need to repeat the test to rule out false results.
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to use an alcohol test strip
- Remove the EtG strip from the sealed pouch or canister. For best results, only open the packet if you intend to use it within an hour.
- Then, hold the strip in the area where the label is. Do not touch the membrane to avoid contamination.
- Next, hold the strip vertically and dip it in the urine specimen for at least 10-15 seconds. Do not soak past the maximum line of the test strip.
- Once done, remove the alcohol strip from the specimen. Then, place it on a non-absorbent flat surface.
- Start the timer and wait for the colored band to appear.
- Finally, Read the result within 5 minutes. Do not interpret after 10 minutes as this might lead to a false result.
You can buy EtG testing strips in bulk here at 12 Panel Now. We offer the lowest prices – as low as $1.29 per strip when you purchase 25 packs.
However, if you intend to buy more than 2,000 units, call us at 888-936-66275 or 61- 409-5151 for bigger discounts.
We can’t answer for everyone in the industry, but here at 12 Panel Now, our alcohol urine tests (cups, dip cards, and test strips) are 99% accurate
It depends on the test. If someone tests you with an ALC testing strip, alcohol will show up 12-24 hours after intake.
On the other hand, if someone uses an EtG test strip, alcohol will show up even four to five days after consumption. It’s because EtG stays longer in the body.
Read more here: Alcohol/EtG Drug Tests – Everything You Need to Know
You can buy it anywhere – pharmacies, convenience stores, or online shops.
But before you buy, check out their reputation and customer testimonials. This is to make sure you are getting top quality alcohol tests from reputable vendors.
EtG stands for Ethyl glucuronide, a byproduct of ethanol which is formed in the body after consuming alcohol.
For more information on EtG, read What To Expect from an Alcohol ETG Test (ETG Test Strips)
12 Panel Now carries over 20 types of drug test strips you can use for detecting a specific substance in human urine.
12 Panel Now’s List of Drug Test Strips
- EtG Alcohol Test Strips
- Fentanyl Test Strips
- Kratom Test Cartridges
- Kratom Test Strips
- hCG Pregnancy Test Strips
- Ovulation Test Strips
- Alcohol Test Strips
- THC Test Strips
- LSD Drug Test
- GHB Drug Test