What are barbiturates drug test strips?
12 Panel Now’s one-step rapid barbiturates drug test strips detect the presence of barbiturates in human urine.
They’re 99% accurate, safe, and easy to use.
What are barbiturates?
Barbiturates belong to a class of drugs known as Central Nervous System Depressants. Doctors prescribe them for people suffering from insomnia, anxiety, and seizures.
These drugs come in several forms and have different detection times.
- Long-acting: up to 15 days
- Intermediate-acting: 7 days
- Short-acting: 3 days
Why test for barbiturates?
The Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) classifies barbiturates as Schedule III Drugs. They are less addictive than drugs under Schedules I and II. However, they have current medical uses in the US.
Why do some people abuse barbiturates?
Barbiturates help people sleep and relax. As such, doctors prescribe them to people who need more sleep and relaxation.
Additionally, people who are using stimulant drugs like amphetamine need them to relax or sleep.
The problem is, some people become so dependent on barbiturates. As a consequence, they get hooked, and later on, develop resistance to the drug. When this happens, they need to take more drugs. This is when overdose most likely occurs.
How To Use Barbiturates Drug Test
- First, remove the barbiturates drug test strip from the sealed pouch and use it within one hour
- Second, immerse the strip into the urine with the arrow pointing towards the urine
- Third, take the strip out after 15 seconds and lay the strip flat on a clean, dry, non-absorbent surface.
- Finally, read the result in 5 minutes.
This barbiturates drug test includes internal procedural controls.
If there’s a sufficient amount of specimen and the procedure is followed properly, a gabapentin positive drug test result will show as a colored band in the control region.
However, there are no external controls in this kit. That’s why we highly recommend further testing to verify positive results.
Get Barbiturate test strips, convenient to use, our BAR test strips enable users to perform Barbiturate testing with complete ease and without seeking assistance.
- The BAR test strips provide quick results within five minutes.
- Our BAR testing strips possess a cutoff level of 300 ng/ml.
We supply drug testing kits that detect a range of drugs including the ones listed below.
- and more!
What makes our product unique?
12 Panel Now’s Rapid Barbiturates Drug Test Strips provide you with fast and accurate results. As a result, there’s no time wasted on waiting for lab results!
Just open the pack, dip in the urine sample, and wait for the result.
Our family-owned and operated business provides you with high quality but lowest-priced drug test strips and cups. Above all, we value integrity and compassionate service.
We strive to serve you better
This is why we pay careful attention to all your needs and preferences, from purchasing to shipping. We want to make sure that every transaction you make with us goes smoothly and at the lowest price, every time, all the time.
We also ship same-day on all transactions made before 5pm EST to make sure you receive your order as quickly as possible.
Our company takes pride in providing the best 12 panel drug testing cups on the market and we make sure our customers feel appreciated and respected.
12 Panel Now’s barbiturates drug test strips use the lateral flow assay (LFA) technology.
This paper-based platform has the following qualities:
- detects substances in complex mixtures like urine
- made up of membranes infused with specific chemicals that help pinpoint the presence of specific drugs in pee
All you need to do is to dip the drug test strip into the urine, then wait for a few minutes. This gives the strip enough time to absorb the urine. Then, read the results.
Easy drug testing at a price you can afford!
Different methods of drug testing methods detect barbiturates differently.
- blood test: 72 hours
- saliva test: 3 days
- urine test: 6 weeks
- hair test: 3 months
Read more here: How Long Do Drugs and Alcohol Stay in Your System?
Barbiturates are prescription drugs for treating headaches and insomnia. They also help prevent seizures.
12 Panel Now is a family-owned business that cares about you and your organization.
And we understand your drug testing needs. That’s why we do our best to provide you with top quality, but low-cost, 99% accurate, CLIA-waived, and FDA-approved drug testing supplies.
Additionally, our products have a 24-month shelf life from the date of manufacture.
Something wrong with your products?
If there is something wrong with your product, call us at 888-936-6627 or 561- 409-5151, or email us at [email protected] We will replace it for you.
12 Panel Now carries over 20 types of drug test strips you can use for detecting a specific substance in human urine.
12 Panel Now’s List of Drug Test Strips
- EtG Alcohol Test Strips
- Fentanyl Test Strips
- Kratom Test Cartridges
- Kratom Test Strips
- hCG Pregnancy Test Strips
- Ovulation Test Strips
- Alcohol Test Strips
- THC Test Strips
- LSD Drug Test
- GHB Drug Test
If you are unsatisfied with any of our products, you can contact 12 Panel Now at 888-936-6627, every Monday-Friday between 8 am – 7 pm EST.
12 Panel Now provides you with quality and affordable drug tests in bulk that delivers fast and accurate results.
We commit to fulfill this mission while also following the procedure for returns.
- Unfortunately, all opened drug and alcohol products, like Drug Test Cups, are non-refundable.
- However, you can return unopened products for a full refund of the cost of the item, excluding freight.
- You can only return products if we shipped them in our error or the product is deemed defective by 12 Panel Now after thorough investigation.
- Additionally, the product must be returned in new condition, with the original packaging and all the included accessories.
- Also, we do not refund misused products or if the procedures for test confirmation (gc/ms or lc/ms) were not followed thoroughly. In this case, all the manufacturer’s warranties will automatically expire.