What is an EtG/Alcohol test cartridge?
An EtG/Alcohol test cartridge provides you with a fuss-free, hassle-free way of doing alcohol testing.
Why use it?
Let’s face it. If you’re doing a lot of EtG urine alcohol testing, there’s a huge chance that other people’s pee might get into your hands. That’s very unhygienic and risky.
But with an EtG/Alcohol test cartridge, you can perform fast, easy and risk-free drug testing, with 99% accuracy!
- This EtG/alcohol test cartridge includes internal procedural controls.
- If there’s a sufficient amount of specimen and the procedure is followed properly, a positive result will show as a colored band in the control region.
- However, there are no external controls in this kit. That’s why we highly recommend further testing to verify positive results.
EtG/Alcohol Test Cartridges Procedure:
- Remove the ETG Alcohol Test Cartridge from its sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible. For the best results, the drug test should be performed within an hour after opening the pouch.
- Use the dropper to extract the urine, then release three droplets in the hole indicated on the cartridge.
- Wait 5 minutes for the results to show. Do not interpret the results after 10 minutes.
Our family-owned and operated business provides you with high quality but lowest-priced drug test strips and cups. Above all, we value integrity and compassionate service.
We strive to serve you better
This is why we pay careful attention to all your needs and preferences, from purchasing to shipping. We want to make sure that every transaction you make with us goes smoothly and at the lowest price, every time, all the time.
We also ship same-day on all transactions made before 5pm EST to make sure you receive your order as quickly as possible.
Our company takes pride in providing the best 12 panel drug testing cups on the market and we make sure our customers feel appreciated and respected.
We supply drug testing kits that detect a range of drugs including the ones listed below.
- and more!
What makes our product unique?
12 Panel Now’s Rapid Barbiturates Drug Test Strips provide you with fast and accurate results. As a result, there’s no time wasted on waiting for lab results!
Just open the pack, dip in the urine sample, and wait for the result.
12 Panel Now’s EtG alcohol test cartridges use the lateral flow assay (LFA) technology.
This paper-based platform has the following qualities:
- detects substances in complex mixtures like urine
- made up of membranes infused with specific chemicals that help pinpoint the presence of specific drugs in pee
Easy drug testing at a price you can afford!
An EtG test strip cartridge is the device to use if you want to perform hygienic and efficient alcohol drug testing
A positive result shows a colored band in the control region.
When the test is negative, you’ll see two colored bands on the strip.
No visible marks mean the test is invalid. When and if this happens, you’ll need to repeat the test to rule out false results.
Yes, you can drink alcohol even if you’re on amoxicillin. Alcohol won’t stop the antibiotic from working, according to drugs.com.
However, drinking alcohol with other types of antibiotics might lead to side effects.
The effects of alcohol consumption for the average person can last anywhere from 1-3 hours.
Meanwhile, with an average pint of beer, the effects can last for around one hour, for instance.
However, effects from consuming a glass of wine can possibly last around three hours.
Read more here: How Long Do Drugs and Alcohol Stay in Your System?
12 Panel Now is a family-owned business that cares about you and your organization.
And we understand your drug testing needs. That’s why we do our best to provide you with top quality, but low-cost, 99% accurate, CLIA-waived, and FDA-approved drug testing supplies.
Additionally, our products have a 24-month shelf life from the date of manufacture.
Something wrong with your products?
If there is something wrong with your product, call us at 888-936-6627 or 561- 409-5151, or email us at [email protected] We will replace it for you.
12 Panel Now carries over 20 types of drug test strips you can use for detecting a specific substance in human urine.
12 Panel Now’s List of Drug Test Strips
- EtG Alcohol Test Strips
- Fentanyl Test Strips
- Kratom Test Cartridges
- Kratom Test Strips
- hCG Pregnancy Test Strips
- Ovulation Test Strips
- Alcohol Test Strips
- THC Test Strips
- LSD Drug Test
- GHB Drug Test
If you are unsatisfied with any of our products, you can contact 12 Panel Now at 888-936-6627, every Monday-Friday between 8 am – 7 pm EST.
12 Panel Now provides you with quality and affordable drug tests in bulk that delivers fast and accurate results.
We commit to fulfill this mission while also following the procedure for returns.
- Unfortunately, all opened drug and alcohol products, like Drug Test Cups, are non-refundable.
- However, you can return unopened products for a full refund of the cost of the item, excluding freight.
- You can only return products if we shipped them in our error or the product is deemed defective by 12 Panel Now after thorough investigation.
- Additionally, the product must be returned in new condition, with the original packaging and all the included accessories.
- Also, we do not refund misused products or if the procedures for test confirmation (gc/ms or lc/ms) were not followed thoroughly. In this case, all the manufacturer’s warranties will automatically expire.
You can buy EtG alcohol test strips anywhere they’re being offered. Make sure, however, that you’re buying from reputable stores to ensure accuracy and efficiency.
There are several things that can make you test positive for alcohol.
First is heavy drinking within the last one to three days.
Second is light drinking within the last 12 to 36 hours.
Finally, recent exposure to environmental products containing alcohol.
Read more here:
Here at 12 Panel Now, all our EtG drug tests are 99% accurate, CLIA-waived, and FDA-approved.
Rest assured that you’ll get superior products at rock-bottom prices when you buy your medical disposables from us.