What is a Fentany Drug Test Kit Cartridge?
A fentanyl drug test kit cartridge allows you to perform fentanyl testing safely, hygienically, and economically.
Why use it?
If you own or manage a drug rehab, toxicology lab, clinic, or similar organization, chances are, you or your staff need to perform plenty of fentanyl testing.
And getting pee in your hands or clothing is possible. This can threaten your health and safety.
But with a fentanyl drug test kit cartridge, you can do it in a breeze, without touching someone else’s urine.
- This fentanyl drug test kit test cartridge includes internal procedural controls.
- If there’s a sufficient amount of specimen and the procedure is followed properly, a positive result will show as a colored band in the control region.
- However, there are no external controls in this kit. That’s why we highly recommend further testing to verify positive results.
The Fentanyl test cartridge consists of 25 cartridges per package. Easy to use and convenient, this drug test provides an astounding 99% accuracy. The results can be attained within five minutes.
Fentanyl Drug Test Cartridges Procedure:
- Remove the Fentanyl Test Cartridge from its sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible. For the best results, the drug test should be performed within an hour after opening the pouch.
- Use the dropper to extract the urine, then release three droplets in the hole indicated on the cartridge.
- Wait 5 minutes for the results to show. Do not interpret the results after 10 minutes.
We supply drug testing kits that detect a range of drugs, including:
- and more!
12 Panel Now’s Rapid Drug Test Cartridges provide you with results within minutes. There’s no more waiting for lab test results!
However, we advise users to interpret them within five minutes after collecting the sample. Results can be compromised if read after ten minutes.
Always at your service
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers and we will work to make sure that your purchase is made smoothly and at the lowest price, every time, all the time.
- We also ship same-day on all transactions made before 5pm EST to make sure you receive your order as quickly as possible.
- Our company takes pride in providing the best 12 panel drug testing cups on the market and we make sure our customers feel appreciated and respected.
Aside from drug testing cups we offer:
- Drug testing strips, including fentanyl test strips
- Dip cards for marijuana, and 10 panel, 12 panel and 13 panel dip cards
- COVID-19 rapid test
- Oral swabs
All of our products are easy to use, 99% accurate, CLIA-Waived and FDA-approved.
12 Panel Now’s drug test strips use the lateral flow assay (LFA) technology. It’s a paper-based platform for detecting substances in complex mixtures like urine.
- The paper-like surface of the strip is made up of membranes. These membranes are infused with chemicals that help pinpoint the presence of specific drugs in pee.
- All you need to do is dip the drug test strip into the urine and then wait for a few minutes. This gives the strip enough time to absorb the urine. Then, read the results.
- Easy drug testing at a price you can afford!
A fentanyl drug test strip detects the substance that’s 50-100 more potent than morphine.
A recent study states that fentanyl drug test strips are effective means to fight opioid overdose. This is why hospitals, health centers, rehabs, clinics, academic institutions, and even homes use these efficient yet straightforward devices.
How does this strip work?
Suppose there are insufficient drug molecules in the specimen. In that case, the antibody-colored particle conjugate will bind to the drug conjugates, forming a colored band at the membrane’s test region. This shows a negative result.
On the other hand, a positive result doesn’t show a colored band at the test region.
Here’s how to use a fentanyl test strip:
- Remove the fentanyl strip from the sealed pouch or canister. For best results, only open the packet if you intend to use it immediately.
- Hold the strip in the area where you can see the label. Do not touch the membrane to avoid contamination.
- Hold the strip vertically. Dip it in the specimen for at least 10-15 seconds. Do not soak past the maximum line of the strip.
- Once done, remove the alcohol strip from the specimen. Then, place it on a non-absorbent flat surface.
- Start the timer and wait for the colored band to appear.
- Read the result within 5 minutes. Do not interpret after 10 minutes as this might lead to a false result.
Fentanyl is a potent synthetic opioid behind a growing number of deadly overdoses. If used within the bounds of medicine, this potent drug can relieve pain and aid in surgical procedures 50-100 times better than morphine.
Other facts about fentanyl
- China White or China Girl ( the street names of fentanyl) is also made illegally in labs.
- Dealers typically add it to heroin to give it more volume and enhance its performance. That’s when it becomes deadly. People think they’re getting real heroin, so they tend to take more, leading to an overdose.
- Why? It’s because fentanyl is 50 times stronger than heroin. Just a quarter of a milligram can be fatal.
No, fentanyl won’t show up as morphine on a drug test.
According to NCBI, “fentanyl and buprenorphine are sufficiently distinct in structure compared to morphine. These drugs show essentially no reactivity in commonly marketed morphine-specific opiate immunoassays.
Yes, there are. 12 Panel Now’s home drug test for fentanyl is one of them. It’s 99% accurate, CLIA-waived, and FDA-approved, so you’ll have the peace of mind in knowing that you’re only using a device that’s safe, precise, and economical too.
A 5 panel drug test only tests for the following substances:
- Cocaine Metabolites.
- Marijuana Metabolites (THC)
- Phencyclidine (PCP)
If you want to test for fentanyl, you’ll have to use 13 panel or 14 panel drug test cups or dip cards for this purpose. A dedicated fentanyl drug test strip is also a good option. For best results, use a fentanyl drug test kit.
12 Panel Now carries over 20 types of drug test strips you can use for detecting a specific substance in human urine.
They’re all easy to use. Just dip in the sample, wait for five minutes, then read the results.
If the result is positive, you will see one line. Two lines mean negative. An invalid test will show no lines at all.
12 Panel Now’s List of Drug Test Strip
- EtG Alcohol Test Strips
- Fentanyl Test Strips
- Kratom Test Cartridges
- Kratom Test Strips
- hCG Pregnancy Test Strips
- Ovulation Test Strips
- Alcohol Test Strips
- THC Test Strips
- LSD Drug Test
- GHB Drug Test
12 Panel Now is a family-owned business that cares about you and your organization.
We understand your drug testing needs. That’s why we do our best to provide you with top quality, but low-cost, 99% accurate, Our products have a 24-month shelf life from the date of manufacture.
If there is something wrong with your product, call us at 888-936-6627 or 561- 409-5151, or email us at [email protected] We will replace it for you.
Fentanyl, a synthetic opioid, is 80-100 times more potent than morphine. It was initially developed for cancer patients’ pain management treatment, in the form of fentanyl patches.
However, due to its high potency that makes users feel extreme happiness, it is being abused. More alarmingly, in the black market, some dealers mix it with heroin, which they sell as the latter. Unfortunately, this can lead to death due to fentanyl overdose.
Read more: What is Fentanyl?