What Is Kratom?
Kratom is a drug that is produced from the leaves of the Mitragyna tree. Kratom can be taken in a few ways. It can be ground into a fine powder and taken in capsule form. Kratom has been known to be taken in teas as well. The effects of Kratom are actually similar to that of opioid consumption.
Kratom affects the human body in many ways, however, If taken in small amounts, it has been known to boost energy, alertness, and sociability. High doses may cause sedation and euphoria with opium-like narcotic analgesic effects.
A Kratom Cartridge test is a urine drug test that detects Kratom levels in the body. It works by allowing the test administrator to extract the urine specimen using a dropper. Then, the administrator releases three droplets in the hole indicated on the cartridge. Kratom Drug Tests are also available in a Drug Testing Strip. These products are all available from 12 Panel Now.
Why Test for Kratom using Kratom Cartridges?
Today, Kratom is fairly easy to acquire. At this time, it is not listed as a controlled substance. However, due to its opioid-like effects and widespread use, it is still considered a drug of concern by the FDA.
Long term Kratom use has resulted in effects such as insomnia and hyperpigmentation of the cheeks, skin irritation in response to the ingestion of the substance.
Kratom Test Cartridges Procedure:
- Remove the Kratom Test Cartridge from its sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible. For the best results, the drug test should be performed within an hour after opening the pouch.
- Use the dropper to extract the urine, then release three droplets in the hole indicated on the cartridge.
- Wait 5 minutes for the results to show. Do not interpret the results after 10 minutes.
- Internal procedural controls are included in the test. A colored band appearing in the control region(C) is considered an internal positive procedural control, confirming sufficient specimen volume and correct procedural technique.
- External controls are not supplied with this kit. It is recommended that positive and negative controls be tested as a good laboratory practice to confirm the KRA Test Cartridges procedure to verify proper test performance.