MDMA (Ecstasy/ Molly) Test Strips
- MDMA Drug Test Strip uses the lateral flow test for detecting the presence of MDMA at the cut-off level of 500 ng/ml.
- Easy to Use
- Easy to Read Results
- Fast and Accurate Results
- Results are Displayed within 5 Minutes
- 25 testing Strips Included in Each Container
- com Quality Guaranteed
- This test, however, provides only a preliminary analytical test result.
- For confirmation of results, Gas Chromatography/Mass spectrometry (GC/MS) is preferred.
- Forensic use only
What is MDMA?
MDMA is a synthetic drug that’s more popularly known as Ecstasy or Molly. The world’s most popular entactogen is a type of psychoactive drug that affects a user’s emotions. It provides a sense of positive personal and interpersonal changes. That’s why it’s one of the most famous club drugs.
Why test for MDMA?
Neurologically speaking, Ecstasy tickles all the right spots of your brain.
MDMA, the drugs’ active chemical ingredient, enters brain cells and causes a serotonin release overdrive.
However, the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) classifies MDMA as a Schedule I drug. This means it has a high potential for abuse but currently has no known medical use.
Read more about history and side-effects of MDMA.
How to Use a Drug Test Strip?
MDMA Drug Test Strips Procedure:
- First, remove the Ecstasy drug test strip from the sealed pouch and use it within one hour
- Second, immerse the strip into the urine with the arrow pointing towards the urine
- Third, take the strip out after 15 seconds and lay the strip flat on a clean, dry, non-absorbent surface.
- Finally, read the result in 5 minutes.
How to Read Drug Test Strip?
Side Effects of MDMA
Ecstasy abuse can lead to the following side effects:
- impulsiveness and anxiety
- irritability and aggression
- depression and sleep problems
- memory and attention problems
- decreased appetite
- decreased interest in and pleasure from sex
- temperature spikes
Alarmingly, temperature spikes can cause the heart, lungs, liver and kidneys to fail. This can lead to fatal consequences.
Thus, the need for an MDMA drug test.
On a drug test, MDMA stands for 3,4-methylenedioxy-methamphetamine.
By itself, you can’t overdose on MDMA. However, due to the drug’s illicit status, nobody knows what goes inside each pill. It is when other drugs are mixed or combined with ecstasy that it becomes lethal.
According to the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA), MDMA affects the brain by increasing the activity of serotonin, dopamine, and norepinephrine. These are neurotransmitters in the brain.
More studies needed
However, more studies are needed to determine whether the observed changes in brain activity in people who use MDMA are caused by it, other drug use, or other common risk factors that predispose people to use MDMA.
Read more here: What are MDMA’s effects on the brain?
Yes, MDMA is chemically chemically similar to both stimulants and hallucinogens. This drug boosts energy, and gives increased feelings of pleasure, emotional warmth, and distorted sensory and time perception.
Read more here: MDMA (Ecstasy/Molly) DrugFacts
MDMA can be detected in the body for up to 90 days.
In a urine drug test, it shows up to 4 days. However, it only stays up to two days in blood and saliva. A hair follicle test can detect it up to 90 days.
Different kinds of test strips
- EtG Alcohol Test Strips
- Fentanyl Test Strips
- Kratom Test Cartridges
- Kratom Test Strips
- hCG Pregnancy Test Strips
- Ovulation Test Strips
- Alcohol Test Strips
- THC Test Strips
- LSD Drug Test
- GHB Drug Test