Methamphetamine Drug Test Strips
- Methamphetamine Drug Test Strips Are convenient and Easy to Use.
- Met Test Strips Enable Users to Perform Methamphetamine Testing Without Seeking Assistance.
- The Met Test Strips Provide Quick Test Results Within five Minutes.
- Our Met Urine Tests Possess a Cutoff Level Of 1000 Ng/Ml.
- Designed to Be Both Cost-efficient and Reliable.
- 99% Accuracy Rate and Easy to Use at Home or Workplace Drug Testing.
- This Methamphetamine Drug Test Strip Includes Internal Procedural Controls.
- If There’s a Sufficient Amount of Specimen and the Procedure Is Followed Properly, a Positive Result Will Show as a Colored Band in the Control Region.
- There Are No External Controls in This Kit. That’s Why We Highly Recommend Further Testing to Verify Positive Results.
- Quantity Pricing Available
- Forensic Use Only.
Why Test for Meth?
Meth is a highly addictive substance. Although it is possible to stop using it, the withdrawal symptoms that experienced by those who have taken the drug are extremely difficult to deal with. Those who are recovering from Meth withdrawal may suffer symptoms such as:
- intense cravings for the drug
- severe depression
As Methamphetamine continues to be an issue in the United States, many are incorporating Meth test strips into their urine drug screens. It is one of the most addictive drugs known today, and pose a danger to those who use it and their family.
Methamphetamine addiction can lead to lifelong or even fatal consequences for the user. As a consequence, he is more at risk of contracting deadly diseases like HIV and hepatitis.
How to Use a MET Drug Test Strip?
- Remove the drug test from its sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible. For best results, perform the assay within an hour.
- Next, hold the strip by the end, where you can see the product name. To avoid contamination, do not touch the strip membrane.
- Then, holding the strip vertically, dip the test strip in the urine specimen for at least 10-15 seconds. Do not immerse above the maximum line (MAX) on the test strip. That’s about 1/5th of the way up the strip.
- After the drug test has finished, remove the strip from the specimen and place it on a non-absorbent flat surface. Start the timer and wait for the colored band(s) to appear. Read the result at 5 minutes. Do not interpret it after 10 minutes.
How to Read MET Drug Test Kit?
What is Methamphetamine?
Methamphetamine is a powerful stimulant initially developed in the 20th century. Although it has therapeutic applications, it is mostly being misused by people who have developed an addiction to it.
Additionally, methamphetamine produces a certain “high” which is sought by its users. As a result, it heightens the senses and induces euphoria when taken in higher doses.
What Are the Other Names for Methamphetamine?
Methamphetamine is also known as crystal, blue, meth, ice, and speed.