Ritalin Drug Test Strip – MPD
- Ritalin / MPD Urine Test Strips Are Convenient to Use
- Our Mpd Test Strips Enable Users to Perform Methamphetamine Testing Without Seeking Assistance
- Easy-to-read Test Results and Convenient to Use
- The Mpd Test Strips Provide Quick Results Within five Minutes.
- Possesses A 99% Accuracy Rate and Is a Comprehensive Test to Use at Home
- Our Mpd Testing Strips Possess a Cutoff Level of 150 Μg/Ml.
- Ritalin Screening Time Is 24 to 36 hours after the Last Dose.
- This Ritalin Drug Test Strip Includes Internal Procedural Controls.
- If There’s a Sufficient Amount of Specimen and the Procedure Is Followed Properly, a Positive Result will show as a Colored Band in the Control Region.
- However, There Are No External Controls in This Kit. That’s Why We Highly Recommend Further Testing to Verify Positive Results.
- Forensic Use Only
What is Ritalin?
Ritalin (MP or MPH) is the brand name of a Central Nervous System (CNS) prescription stimulant drug Methylphenidate.
Its active ingredient is the Methylphenidate Hydrochloride compound.
Ritalin is used to treat ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) and narcolepsy, a chronic sleep disorder.
When taken, the dopamine levels in the brain increases, consequently producing euphoria.
It can be taken orally as capsules or tablets as an antidepressant to increase focus, improve listening ability, and have a calming and stabilizing effect.
Today, Methylphenidate is now classified by the Drug Enforcement Administration Schedule II drug.
How to Use a Drug Test Strip?
- Remove the Ritalin drug test from its sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible. For best results, perform the assay within an hour.
- Next, hold the strip by the end, where you can see the product name. To avoid contamination, do not touch the strip membrane.
- Then, holding the strip vertically, dip the test strip in the urine specimen for at least 10-15 seconds. Do not immerse above the maximum line (MAX) on the test strip. That’s about 1/5th of the way up the strip.
- After the drug test has finished, remove the strip from the specimen and place it on a non-absorbent flat surface. Start the timer and wait for the colored band(s) to appear. Read the result at 5 minutes. Do not interpret it after 10 minutes.
How to Read Drug Test Strip?
Why Test for Ritalin?
The drug’s excitant properties attract people to use it for recreational purposes to the extent of drug abuse. Long-term use of the drug may lead to Ritalin addiction. Hence, side effects attacks may lead to dangerous medical conditions.
Common side effects of Ritalin
- Weight Loss,
- Increased Blood Pressure,
- Loss of Appetite,
- Headache, and
- Chest Pain.
Therefore, drug screening is necessary.
MPD Roadside drug testing is an easier way to do it. Saliva is collected, and testing will only take 3 minutes.