Urine Test Cups
Urine Drug Test Cups are fast becoming a popular choice amongst users who seek quick and authentic results. They are CLIA waived and approved by FDA terming it safe and secure for people. Our urine test cups are stamped as cost-efficient and reliable.
Login and order now!
The urine cup comes in round shape with a no-drip screw top lid, a peel-and-read label for user guidance. They are tightly sealed to avoid any leak, so you can be carefree with any concern regarding leakage.
Each urine cup incubates a built-in temperature strip to stamp the presence of urine for alcohol detection. The urine drug test cups are known to be highly sensitive to any variation whatsoever in desired SAMHSA cutoff levels. However, if the cut-offs are further lowered down, it makes for an ideal urine analysis test for closely scrutinizing drug addiction and pain management.
Given the fact our urine test cups offer an accuracy rate of 99%, they can be comfortably used for house testing as well. The fully integrated and self-contained urine drug screen test cups are affordably priced $2.50 per cup, and as low as $1.99 per cup if purchased in bulk.
It is a matter of few minutes to get the preliminary results, though it’s medically recommended to examine the urine specimen for five minutes post the drug test. However, avoid storing the specimen for over eight minutes to determine the results since it could alter the accuracy.
Please note that each urine drug test cup is supposed to be stored in regulated temperature conditions hovering between 36 degrees and 78 degrees Fahrenheit. Also, only remove the seals from the drug test cups from their seals until they’re ready for use.
Urine Drug Test Cups Instructions:
- Bring the Urine Drug Test Cup, specimen, and/ or controls to room temperature (59-78 degrees F) before use of stored at refrigerated temperatures. Remove the cup from sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible.
- Have the donor date and initial the body label.
- Donor provides a urine specimen in the Urine drug test cup and screws cap on top of it. Start timer immediately.
- Operator checks the cap for tightness.
- Remove the peel-off label.
- Check the temperature strip label at 2-4 minutes after specimen collection for the fresh urine specimen. A green color will appear to indicate the temperature of the urine specimen. The proper range for an adulterated specimen is 90-100 degree F (32-38 degree C).
- Drug test results are indicated by the presence or absence of colored band(s) in the result area of the test strips. The result should be read at 5 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 8 minutes.
- Positive test results must be confirmed by another drug cup testing method. Send the cup and urine specimen intact to a toxicology laboratory for confirmation.
|DIMENSIONS||9 x 7 x 3.5 in|