Cut-off level is a drug testing concept that refers to that point under which a drug test is called negative and above which a drug test is called positive. For drug screening, the cut-off is determined at a point that will optimize drug detection while maintaining minimum false positive results. It is important to emphasize at this point that a negative result does not mean that a sample is drug-free, only that the level of concentration of any substance that it may contain is below the defined cut-off.
Drug Test Chart by Test Type:
- View SalivaConfirm Saliva Test Cutoff Levels
- View Alere Oratect Oral Drug Test Cutoff Levels
- View Alere iScreen Oral Drug Test Cutoff Levels
- View HairConfirm Hair Drug Test Cutoff Levels
- View T-Cup Drug Test Cutoff Levels
- View DrugConfirm Drug Test Cup Cutoff Levels
- View DrugConfirm Dip Card Cutoff Levels
- View Alere iCup Drug Test Cutoff Levels
- View Quickscreen Drug Test Cutoff Levels
- View E-Z Split Drug Test Cutoff Levels
12 Panel Now offers many different bulk drug testing kits include saliva testing, urine testing, and lab hair testing and all tests and test methods offer different drug detection periods and drug test cutoff levels. We have provided detection charts for each of our most popular selling drug testing kits.