Type of test
13 Panel Drug Test Cups
Get accurate and reliable test results with the 13 Panel Drug Test Cup within five minutes. The 13-panel urine drug screen device detects drug levels through comprehensive urine analysis. The results are 99% accurate, and the device is suitable for home use, workplace detection, rehabilitation services, and any environment that demands drug tests in bulk.
The Drug Profile
The fentanyl drug test is used to detect 13 different illicit and legal drugs. The specimen analysis can also reveal the consumption of any drug combination quickly. The drug profile of the multi-drug rapid test cup includes the following.
- Amphetamine (AMP)
- Methamphetamine (MET)
- Benzodiazepines (BZO)
- Cocaine (COC)
- Oxycodone (OXY)
- Buprenorphine (BUP)
- Ecstasy (MDMA)
- Cannabinoid (THC)
- Barbiturates (BAR)
- Morphine (OPI)
- Tricyclic Antidepressant (TCA)
- Fentanyl (FYL)
- Methadone (MTD)
How to Use the 13 Panel Drug Screen Test?
The bulk drug test uses the urine specimen of the donor. Urine from the donor is collected at any time in a day. The in-built temperature strip confirms specimen temperature. The temperature strip also ensures that the specimen is 100% natural.
Follow the below steps after the testing cup is removed from the sealed pack.
Step 1: The donor places the specimen in the urine drug test cup and closes the cap tightly. The timer is switched on after the cap has been screwed.
Step 2: The details (date and initials of the donor) are written on the security seal label and placed outside the drug test pee cup.
Step 3: The temperature strip is checked within 4 minutes from the specimen collection time. The temperature of the urine must ideally be between 90–100-degree Fahrenheit.
Step 4: View the result area after five minutes. The results are not considered valid after a 10-minute time-lapse.
Step 5: The presence and absence of the colored bands in the result area are observed. The presence of one colored band indicates a positive result. In other words, if one colored band appears, then the level of the drug is above the permissible limit. The presence of two-colored bands indicates a negative result.
Step 6: Positive results can be reconfirmed if needed. The drug screen cups are disposed of with adherence to the applicable rules and regulations.
- As the name suggests, the device includes 13 panels inside.
- The device includes a built-in temperature strip.
- It also includes hygienic drug testing cups.
- It is designed for easy use.
- The device is 100% leak resistance, thus making it hygienic for the donor and the person conducting the evaluation.
- The urine drug test cup includes non-drip screw tops for making the procedure neat and hygienic.
- The device includes two types of test strips: Fentanyl test strips and ETG test strips. Both strips are made in adherence to the exact cut-off level.
- It also includes three adulteration test strips to ensure no false-negative results.
Benefits of Choosing the 13 Panel Drug Test Cup
- You may detect multiple substances with just one 13 panel drug test.
- The product has an excellent shelf-life.
- The testing mechanism is straightforward.
- The customer care team is open to assisting users always.
- Testing cups work accurately and quickly.
- The drug test cups are very affordable and can be obtained in bulk.
- It is suitable for home as well as clinical use.
12panel now offers 13 panel drug screen cups in bulk quantities. Glance through the 12panelnow reviews before you choose to buy drug tests in bulk.