Opiate Drug Test Strips
- Opiates Drug Test Strips are convenient to use and enable users to perform OPI testing with complete ease and without seeking assistance.
- The OPI Drug Test strips provide quick results within five minutes with 99% accuracy
- 12 Panel Now’s OPI Test strips possess a cutoff level of 2000 ng/ml.
- This opiate drug test includes internal procedural controls. If there’s sufficient specimen and the procedure is followed properly, a positive drug test result will show a colored band in the control region.
- Our testing strips are accurate readings are Displayed within Minutes!
- Great Drug Screening Solution for Opioid Detection!
- However, there are no external controls in this kit. That’s why we highly recommend further testing to verify positive results.
- Forensic use only
What are Opiates?
Opiates are a type of drug class that comes from the substance naturally found in the opium poppy plant. Poppy seeds are naturally occurring opiates.
Opiates fall under the broader term opioid. Roughly 21 to 29 percent of patients prescribed opioids for chronic pain misuse them. For this reason, many of those who are administering drug screenings are very concerned about opioids. These opioids include:
- natural opiates
- semi-synthetic opiates
- synthetic opiates
What are Opiates Used For?
Among opiates found in opium, morphine is the most common and the most potent pain reliever. Additionally, doctors prescribe this analgesic to relieve pain from grave war injuries and the management of painful diseases.
How to Use an OPI Drug Test Strip:
- Remove the drug test from its sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible. For best results, perform the assay within an hour.
- Next, hold the strip by the end, where you can see the product name. To avoid contamination, do not touch the strip membrane.
- Then, holding the strip vertically, dip the test strip in the urine specimen for at least 10-15 seconds. Do not immerse above the maximum line (MAX) on the test strip. That’s about 1/5th of the way up the strip.
- After the drug test has finished, remove the strip from the specimen and place it on a non-absorbent flat surface. Start the timer and wait for the colored band(s) to appear. Read the result at 5 minutes. Do not interpret it after 10 minutes.
How to Read OPI Drug Test Strip?
Why Test for OPI/Morphine?
Opiates are also illicitly used for recreational purposes by drug abusers. They are highly addictive.
Additionally, opiates can cause incapacitating physical dependence. This could severely affect an abuser’s physical and mental health.
After prolonged use, a person’s ability to tolerate the drug diminishes. Consequently, those who are misusing it or have obtained it illegally may seek a more powerful solution. This could cause hospitalization or death.
Drug overdose is the leading cause of accidental death in the United States. Opioids top the list of the most commonly abuse prescription drugs.
Where Can I Buy a Drug Test Near Me?
When looking for a drug test, the first thing that you should know is what illicit drugs you want to test. There are drug test kits that only screen for only a single substance, while others can screen multiple drugs in a single test.
If you aren’t sure what drugs you want to test, you can choose from different panel drug testing kits by looking at the labels on what substances it includes.
Various drug testing kits are available in the market. However, you must buy from a reputable supplier, like 12 Panel Now. So you can ensure that you are not using an outdated, expired test, and you can be confident.
What Happens When a Drug Test Comes Back Inconclusive?
When a drug test comes back with an inconclusive result, it means that the test did not provide sufficient information to confirm whether the result is positive or negative for the drug tested. It can also mean the test result came out unclear.
One of the reasons why drug tests come back inconclusive is specimen dilution or tampering. Another reason could be the method of specimen collection or storage.
When a drug test comes back inconclusive, you may be asked to retake the test if the drug test is a condition for employment or as part of a drug-free workplace program.
Where Do They Sell Home Drug Tests?
Drugstore, pharmacy, or supermarket retail chains often sell home drug test kits for personal use. Online retail stores also sell drug test kits for home use.
Aside from the over-the-counter purchase of a drug test kit from these retail establishments, drug test kits, and medical suppliers and distributors also sell drug test kits for home use. Information on the drug test kits that they sell can be found online.
For online purchase of a home drug test kit, make sure that the product is CLIA waived and has been cleared by the FDA for marketing. Make sure to check test result accuracy and that the product is easy to use.
How to Pass a Drug Test for Opiates?
There are several ways to pass a drug test for opiates, but it is important to note that these methods are not foolproof and may not work in every situation. One option is to wait until the opiates naturally clear out of your system, which can take anywhere from a few days to a few months depending on usage level and the type of drug test being administered.
For most opioid tests, a clean catch urine sample is required. This involves washing your hands and cleaning your genital area with a cleansing pad provided by your healthcare provider. Men should also wipe the tip of their penis. However, it is important to note that attempting to dilute or alter the urine sample in any way can lead to a failed drug test
When Can an Employer Ask for a Drug Test?
An employer has three reasons to ask for a drug test for an employee:
– When there is an applicant for the job. Drug testing can be a condition for employment. Even if there is no reason to believe the applicant has been taking illegal drugs, the employer can still test. The employer must test all applicants, not just one, for fairness.
– When there is reason to believe an employee has been taking drugs. An example is an employee being found slumped on the desk and unable to respond coherently.
– When an employee returns to work after rehabilitation from drug use.
Where Can I Get a Personal Drug Test?
Drug test kits for personal or home use can be purchased over the counter at any retail drugstore, pharmacy or supermarket chain. Online retails shops also carry a variety of drug test kits for personal or home use.
Whether drug test kits are purchased over the counter or online, make sure to check for accuracy of results and clear instructions for ease of use. Since there is a variety of drug test kits available, you also need to ensure that the drug test kit that you purchase will test a particular drug of abuse.
Check too that the drug test kit is CLIA waived and cleared for marketing by the FDA.
Do Advertising Agencies Drug Test?
Currently, about 56% of all employers now require pre-employment drug tests based on a report. Federal and state law mandates drug testing mostly in industries such as health care, transportation, aviation, heavy manufacturing, and construction.
In places of employment where impairment can result in loss of life or limb or harm the health and well-being of others, drug testing is of great concern.
However, drug testing is not mandatory in all industries, so employers have the choice to conduct them or not. Among these are personal services, information technology, real estate or financial services, as well as marketing or advertising agencies.
What is OPI on a Drug Test?
OPI on a drug test refers to the presence of opiates or opioids in a person’s system. Opiates are drugs that are derived from the opium poppy, such as morphine and codeine, while opioids refer to any drug that acts on the opioid receptor, including synthetic and semi-synthetic drugs like fentanyl and oxycodone. These drugs are often prescribed to manage pain, but they can also be abused and have a high potential for addiction.
This single panel opiate drug test strips is the easiest and useful way to check the consumption of drug and get reliable result within 5 mints duration.Undoubtedly a very reasonably priced!
This best quality of Urine testing device is mostly used by health professionals and can be used at home. It shows 99% accurate result within 5 mints. You will be fully satisfied with the testing result.
This premium quality of drug test tool is very reliable as it is CLIA Waived and 510 cleared. You get the temperature strip along with it absolutely free!
This drug testing cup is widely used to detect the drug substances in the body. The T line appear on it tell you about the accurate result. It really works great!c
Thanks 12 panel now for your throughout support, help and such high-quality products. I received the order on accurate time.
I got the drug test results within 5 minutes. That’s amazing. My considerable time and money saved in this way. I strongly recommend 12 panel now to get high-quality drug testing products.