Fentanyl Drug Test
- The Fentanyl Drug Test kit from 12 Panel Now is a safe and reliable method of screening for fentanyl drug abuse.
- All fentanyl urine drug test strips are 99% accurate
- The Fentanyl Test has a cutoff level of 200 ng/ml
- Test results are displayed within five minutes
- Each test is easy to use and fast-acting
- The Fentanyl test kit contains 25 strips per pack. It’s also available as a Single Panel Test Strips as well.
- The Fentanyl drug test kit can detect the presence of Fentanyl in any solution not just Urine
- Forensic use only
How to Use a Fentanyl Test Strips
12 Panel Now’s Single Panel Fentanyl Test Strip is a simple and effective way to test for Fentanyl in urine or any other solution. The test strips are available in single packs, as well as multi-pack quantities. Results are displayed in as little as five minutes. In order to begin using the Single Panel Fentanyl test, make sure to have your materials ready. You will need:
- A container (for the urine specimen to be collected)
- Eye protection
- Stop Watch
How to Test for Fentanyl ?
- Remove the fentanyl drug test from its sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible. For best results, perform the assay within an hour.
- Next, hold the strip by the end, where you can see the product name. To avoid contamination, do not touch the strip membrane.
- Then, holding the strip vertically, dip the test strip in the urine specimen for at least 10-15 seconds. Do not immerse above the maximum line (MAX) on the test strip. That’s about 1/5th of the way up the strip.
- After the fentanyl drug test has finished, remove the strip from the specimen and place it on a non-absorbent flat surface. Start the timer and wait for the colored band(s) to appear. Read the result at 5 minutes. Do not interpret it after 10 minutes.
Drug Test Strip Results:
The fentanyl urine test kit contains a cutoff level of 200ng/ml. Use it exclusively to detect the use of fentanyl in the urine. If stored in a refrigerator, bring the strip to room temperature before use.
- Economical. You don’t even have to spend an arm and a leg to fight overdose or use these fentanyl drug test kits for your rehab, clinic, workplace, or academic institution. We can give them to you for as low as $0.59 per test strip.
Using The Fentanyl Drug Test Kit
The drug test strip is a very accurate urine drug testing solution. It can be used to detect the presence of fentanyl in urine or simply to detect the presence of Fentanyl in any other item that has come into contact with the drug.
This is accomplished by running water over the affected area or adding water to the powder and dipping the strip into the solution. This will let you know if fentanyl is present.
Side Effects of Fentanyl
Akin to morphine and heroin, fentanyl generates the feeling of relaxation, pain relief, and drowsiness. People who use drugs like this may also experience a high level of euphoria as well. It does so by targeting opioid receptors in the brain that are responsible for mediating emotion and pain.
Fentanyl also releases dopamine (a chemical that induces the feeling of pleasure) in the reward center of the brain. This is how repeated use of fentanyl reinforces the user’s dependency on the drug.
Individuals on fentanyl are often dizzy, in a state of confusion, have pupillary constriction (shrunken pupils), and may feel nauseated. Opioid poisoning or overdosing leads to near-unconsciousness, coma, cold-bluish skin, respiratory failure, and death. Sadly one of the direst consequences of fentanyl use is opioid overdose.
For more information on Fentanyl, Substance Abuse see “Fentanyl Abuse Today – Still a Danger?” by 12 Panel Now
Why Test for Fentanyl?
If used within the bounds of medicine, as prescribed and under supervision, Fentanyl can be used to treat chronic pain. It is 50-100 times more potent than morphine. Unfortunately, the use of this illicit drug is leading to a growing number of overdose deaths in the United States and overseas.
The rise in opioid usage (a type of drug that includes heroin, fentanyl, oxycodone, hydrocodone, codeine, morphine, etc.) has devolved into an epidemic that has taken a violent toll on society for the past 20 years. The opioid epidemic has claimed hundreds of thousands of lives (over 800,000) in the U.S. since the 1990s. It began as an increase in overdoses from prescription opioids. This is one of the drugs that is of most concern when urine drug testing.
The Fentanyl test strips consist of 25 strips per package. Easy to use and convenient, this drug test provides an astounding 99% accuracy. The results can be attained within five minutes.