Fentanyl Drug Test Strips
- The Fentanyl Drug Test Strips from 12 Panel Now is a safe and reliable method of presenting for fentanyl drug abuse.
- As well as all fentanyl urine drug test strips are 99% correct
- Also, the Fentanyl Test has a cutoff level of 200 ng/ml
- Test results will display within five minutes as well
- Although, each test is easy to use and fast-acting
- The Fentanyl drug test strips contains 25 strips per pack. It’s also available as a Single Panel Test Strips as well.
- Our Fentanyl Drug Test Strips are for Forensic use only
How to Use a Fentanyl Drug Test Strips
12 Panel Now’s Single Panel Fentanyl Test Strip besides a simple and effective way to test for Fentanyl in urine or any other solution. The Fentanyl Drug Test Strips are available in single packs, as well as multi-pack amounts. As a result are display in as little as five minutes. In order to begin using the Single Panel Fentanyl Drug Test Strip, make sure to have your materials ready. Moreover, you will need:
- A container (for the urine specimen to collect)
- Eye protection
- Stop Watch
How to Test for Fentanyl through drug test strip ?
- Remove the fentanyl drug test from its sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible. For best results, perform the assay within an hour.
- After that, hold the strip by the end, where you can see the product name. So, to avoid contamination, do not touch the strip membrane.
- Then, holding the strip vertically, dip the test strip in the urine specimen for at least 10-15 seconds. Do not immerse above the maximum line (MAX) on the test strip. That’s about 1/5th of the way up the strip.
- After the fentanyl drug test has finished, then remove the strip from the specimen and place it on a non-absorbent flat surface. Start the timer and wait for the colored band(s) to appear. Finally, read the result at 5 minutes. Do not interpret it after 10 minutes.
Drug Test Strip Results:
The fentanyl urine drug test kit contains a cutoff level of 200ng/ml. Moreover, use it exclusively to detect the use of fentanyl in the urine. If stored in a refrigerator, bring the strip to room temperature before use.
- Economical. You don’t even have to spend an arm and a leg to fight overdose or use these fentanyl drug test strips or kits for your rehab, clinic, workplace, or academic institution. Also, we can give them to you for as low as $0.59 per Fentanyl Drug Test Strips.
Using The Fentanyl Drug Test Kit
The Fentanyl Drug Test Strips are a very exact urine drug testing solution. It can be used to detect the presence of fentanyl in urine.
Side Effects of Fentanyl
Akin to morphine and heroin, fentanyl generates the feeling of relaxation, pain relief, and drowsiness. People who use drugs like this may also experience a high level of euphoria as well. It does so by targeting opioid receptors in the brain that are responsible for mediating emotion and pain.
Fentanyl also releases dopamine (a chemical that induces the feeling of pleasure) in the reward center of the brain. This is how repeated use of fentanyl reinforces the user’s dependency on the drug.
Individuals on fentanyl are often dizzy, in a state of confusion, have pupillary cramp (shrunken pupils), and may feel nauseated. Opioid poisoning or overdosing leads to near-unconsciousness, coma, cold-bluish skin, respiratory failure, and death. Sadly one of the direst consequences of fentanyl use is opioid overdose.
For more information on Fentanyl, Substance Abuse see “Fentanyl Abuse Today – Still a Danger?” by 12 Panel Now
Why Test for Fentanyl?
If used within the bounds of medicine, as advise and under direction, Fentanyl can use to treat chronic pain. It is 50-100 times more potent than morphine. Unfortunately, the use of this illicit drug is leading to a growing number of overdose deaths in the United States and abroad.
The rise in opioid usage (a type of drug that includes heroin, fentanyl, oxycodone, hydrocodone, codeine, morphine, etc.) has devolved into an epidemic that has taken a violent toll on society for the past 20 years. The opioid epidemic has claimed hundreds of thousands of lives (over 800,000) in the U.S. since the 1990s. It began as an increase in overdoses from prescription opioids. This is one of the drugs that is of most concern when urine drug testing.
The Fentanyl test strips consist of 25 strips per package. Easy to use and convenient, this drug test provides an astounding 99% accuracy. The results can attain within five minutes.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why Test For Fentanyl?
Fentanyl is a potent synthetic opioid behind a growing number of deadly overdoses. If used within the bounds of medicine, this potent drug can relieve pain and aid in surgical procedures 50-100 times better than morphine. However, the misuse of illegal fentanyl is one of the main causes of the opioid-related overdoses today.
What is a Fentanyl Drug Test Strips?
A fentanyl drug test strips detects the substance fentanyl. that’s 50-100 more potent than morphine. A recent study states that due to the rise in opioid overdoses, utilizing fentanyl-specified drug tests is one of the most effective means to fight opioid overdose. This is why they are used by hospitals, health centers, rehabs, clinics, academic institutions.
How Long Does Fentanyl Stay in Your System?
- Blood: Up to 2 days
- Urine: Up to 3 days
- Hair: Up to 3 months
Read more here: How Long Do Drugs and Alcohol Stay in Your System?
Can I Purchase Another Drug Test Strip Besides Fentanyl?
- 12 Panel Now carries over 20 types of Fentanyl Drug Test Strips you can use for detecting a specific substance in human urine. They’re all simple and easy to use. Results are displayed in under 5 minutes.
How do these Fentanyl Test Strips Work?
12 Panel Now’s drug test strips use the lateral flow assay (LFA) technology. It’s a paper-based platform for detecting substances in complex mixtures like urine.
- The paper-like surface of the strip is made up of membranes. These membranes are infused with chemicals that help pinpoint the presence of specific drugs in pee.
- All you need to do is dip the drug test strip into the urine and then wait for a few minutes. This gives the strip enough time to absorb the urine. Then, read the results.
- Easy drug testing at a price you can afford!
Will Fentanyl Show up on a Probation Drug Test?
Fentanyl is not always included on a standard urine drug screen. However many institutions, including probation offices, will use drug screens that detect fentanyl if that is a drug of concern.
Will Fentanyl Show up on a 10 Panel Drug Test?
The 10 panel drug test cup from 12 Panel Now does not detect fentanyl. If you are interested in a multidrug test cup that detects fentanyl, it is available in 13 panel or 14 panel drug test cups or dip cards for this purpose. A more affordable option is a Single Panel fentanyl drug test strip.
Does Fentanyl Show up as Morphine on a Drug Test?
No, fentanyl won’t show up as morphine on a drug test. According to NCBI, “fentanyl and buprenorphine are sufficiently distinct in structure compared to morphine. These drugs show essentially no reactivity is commonly marketed morphine-specific opiate immunoassays. Detection of these opioid drugs, therefore, requires separate tests that are specific for these compounds [27–30] or methods capable of their detection and specific identification.
12 panel now is great! I used the products and get results more than my expectations. Even without waiting much, I get the results results within 5 minutes. Price of this fentanyl drug test strip is hihgly affordable with promising quality.
I strongly recommend buying drug testing items from 12 panel now as the company provides the best. My experience with this company is so good as I get the best value of money. No delays in delivery, no other issues. Thank you so much!
This premium quality of screening test tool for checking urine specimen within five mints of time period is 510k Cleared and CLIA Waived. The product works great!
Very good and affordable kits to get instant results.
The best urine screening test device that detects almost all commonly used street drugs. This is best for fast and accurate result! And used at different workplaces.
Best website to buy a high-quality and affordable drug test kit. The results are accurate, fast, and efficient. Thank you12 panel now!
The tests are accurate and easy to use. Instructions are easy to understand. They have been accurate every time I have used them.
Works great! Lines are easy to read, device is easy to use and very quick results. Very sensitive range for the price.
Would definitely buy it again. Packaging, tests, instructions were all aesthetically A+ and the price was way better than the stores.
Very professional and cooperative team. The Fentanyl drug test strips are highly effective and affordable. Thanks!
The ordered products arrived on time and all are in the finest condition. I got all the testing outcomes accurate. Definitely will take your services again.