Ovulation Test Strips (LH Test strip)
- The LH ovulation test is a fast and accurate way to test for ovulation.
- Clear results so you can determine your fertility window
- Ovulation test stripsuse the lateral flow assay (LFA) technology.
- Easy to use with 99% accuracy
- The reaction time of most testing strips is as low as 5 minutes.
- Here at 12 Panel Now, we encourage those concerned about their test results to speak to their Primary Care Doctor for more insight regarding their pregnancy
- Forensic use only
What is an LH Test?
Ovulation Test Strips is a qualitative test used to predict an LH surge, which experts consider to be a reliable way by WHO.
Also, the Luteinizing hormone increase triggers ovulation when the egg is released periodically from normal fertile women in the middle of the menstrual cycle.
Ovulation will occur after 24-48 hours following a positive test. It is for over-the-counter (OTC) use.
See Also: Pregnancy Strips: 12 Panel Now – Blog
How to Use a LH Test Strip?
Ovulation Test Strips Procedure
- First, remove the ovulation test from each sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible. For best results, perform the ovulation test within one hour.
- Second, hold the ovulation test strip by the end, where you can see the label. To avoid contamination, do not touch the strip membrane.
- Third, dip the ovulation test strip in the urine specimen for at least 10-15 seconds. Do not immerse past maximum line (MAX) on the test strip.
- As the test begins to work, the color will migrate across the membrane.
- After the pregnancy test strip has finished running, remove the strip from the specimen and place it on a non-absorbent flat surface. Start the timer and wait for the colored band(s) to appear.
- Finally, read the result at 3 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 10 minutes.
How to Read LH Test Strip?
LH Ovulation Test
The LH ovulation test is one of the most effective ways to detect ovulation as a home test or for clinical use.
This test kit is 99% accurate and is designed to detect levels of lh (luteinizing hormone lh) in urine. The reaction time of most testing strips is as low as 5 minutes.
If there are any health concerns we recommend speaking to your primary care physician for more information.
Does LH Surge Mean You’re Ovulating?
The LH Ovulation test strips from 12 Panel Now are designed to detect LH levels in the urine. LH levels start to surge around the time when ovulation is about to start.
Ovulation takes place in the middle of the menstrual cycle, which will start on the first day of the period.
The LH Ovulation test is meant to detect these levels and bring awareness to those who are trying to conceive.
Ovulation is the time when a mature egg is released from the ovary. This is the time intercourse may take place for those who are trying to conceive.
What is Ovulation?
Ovulation is the time when a mature egg is released from the ovary. At this point, the egg will move down through the fallopian tube where it can be fertilized.
Can You Get Pregnant When You’re Not Ovulating?
This is a question that many are concerned about. According to flohealth:
It is not possible to get pregnant in a cycle without ovulation. This is because in this type of cycle, no egg is available to be fertilized by sperm. There are treatments available that can trigger a woman’s body to release a mature egg that allows for conception