Ovulation Test Strips (LH Test strip)
- The LH test is a fast and accurate way to test for ovulation.
- Clear results so you can determine your fertility window
- Ovulation test stripsuse the lateral flow assay (LFA) technology.
- Easy to use with 99% accuracy
- The reaction time of most testing strips is as low as 5 minutes.
- Here at 12 Panel Now, we encourage those concerned about their test results to speak to their Primary Care Doctor for more insight regarding their pregnancy
- Forensic use only
What is an LH Test?
Ovulation Test Strips is a qualitative test used to predict an LH surge, which experts consider to be a reliable way by WHO.
Also, the Luteinizing hormone increase triggers ovulation when the egg is released periodically from normal fertile women in the middle of the menstrual cycle.
Ovulation will occur after 24-48 hours following a positive test. It is for over-the-counter (OTC) use.
See Also: Pregnancy Strips: 12 Panel Now – Blog
How to Use a LH Test Strip?
Ovulation Test Strips Procedure
- First, remove the ovulation test from each sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible. For best results, perform the ovulation test within one hour.
- Second, hold the ovulation test strip by the end, where you can see the label. To avoid contamination, do not touch the strip membrane.
- Third, dip the ovulation test strip in the urine specimen for at least 10-15 seconds. Do not immerse past maximum line (MAX) on the test strip.
- As the test begins to work, the color will migrate across the membrane.
- After the pregnancy test strip has finished running, remove the strip from the specimen and place it on a non-absorbent flat surface. Start the timer and wait for the colored band(s) to appear.
- Finally, read the result at 3 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 10 minutes.
How to Read LH Test Strip?
- detects substances in complex mixtures like urine
- made up of membranes infused with specific chemicals that help pinpoint the presence of specific drugs in pee
All you need to do is to dip this easy home ovulation test strip into the urine, then wait for a few minutes. This gives the strip enough time to absorb the urine. Finally, read the results.
Easy drug testing at a price you can afford!
You can buy your ovulation test strips here at 12 Panel Now. We offer them at the lowest prices! You can get yours for only $0.79 each when you buy 1-3 boxes with 25 strips per box.
Need more of these strips? You can buy them in bulk for only $0.35 each when you get 21 boxes and above!
An ovulation test strip is supposed to predict when your fertile days are. If you see two lines, it means your fertile days will happen in about 2-3 days. A single line means negative.
If no lines show, it means an invalid result. When this happens, you have to repeat the test.
12 Panel Now’s ovulation test strips are 99% accurate, CLIA-waived and FDA- approved. So, you can be sure of precise, reliable testing each time.
Reading an ovulation test strip just became easier with 12 Panel Now.
A positive results shows two lines. On the other hand, you only see one line if your result is negative.
It depends on your monthly cycle.
If you have a regular cycle, you can use the strips a couple of days before ovulation. That’s roughly on the 12th – 16th day of your cycle, if you have 30-day cycle.
However, you’ll need to use them more frequently if you have an irregular cycle.
Read more here: Trying to Conceive? Here’s When to Take an Ovulation Test
As a woman nears ovulation, the luteinizing hormone (LH) in the urine rises. This LH spike is the effect of the egg going through the final phases of maturity.
How to use ovulation test strips to get pregnant?
On your ovulation strip, an LH surge shows up as the dark line in the test region.
When this happens, ovulation occurs in approximately 36 hours.
So if you’re aiming to get pregnant, you should have sex once you see your strip get darker.
If your ovulation strip turns darker, it’s a sign of an LH surge. At this time, you can start having sex to get pregnant.
Ovulation typically occurs halfway through a woman’s monthly cycle. So, if you have a 30-day cycle, you can start testing on the 12th day.
If you have an irregular cycle, however, you’ll need to get the average length of your previous cycles. Then, start checking on the 10th to 16th days of your cycle.
Cervical mucus is a type of vaginal discharge during non-period days.
Throughout a woman’s monthly cycle, cervical mucus varies in texture and appearance. It can be wet, dry, thick, elastic, or creamy.
For some women, monitoring cervical mucus is a good and reliable way to check ovulation.
However, for women with cervical disorders, this doesn’t work. It’s because their cervical mucus doesn’t change during ovulation.
12 Panel Now’s Drug Test Strips
- EtG Alcohol Test Strips
- Fentanyl Test Strips
- Kratom Test Cartridges
- Kratom Test Strips
- hCG Pregnancy Test Strips
- Ovulation Test Strips
- Alcohol Test Strips
- THC Test Strips
- LSD Drug Test
- GHB Drug Test
If you are unsatisfied with any of our products, you can contact 12 Panel Now at 888-936-6627, every Monday-Friday between 8 am – 7 pm EST.
12 Panel Now provides you with quality and affordable drug tests in bulk that delivers fast and accurate results.
We commit to fulfill this mission while also following the procedure for returns.
- Unfortunately, all opened drug and alcohol products, like Drug Test Cups, are non-refundable.
- However, you can return unopened products for a full refund of the cost of the item, excluding freight.
Please take note
- You can only return products if we shipped them in our error or the product is deemed defective by 12 Panel Now after thorough investigation.
- Additionally, the product must be returned in new condition, with the original packaging and all the included accessories.
- Furthermore, we do not refund misused products or if the procedures for test confirmation (gc/ms or lc/ms) were not followed thoroughly. In this case, all the manufacturer’s warranties will automatically expire.