THC Drug Test – Urine Dip Test
- THC drug test enables you to do Marijuana testing with complete ease and on your own.
- One of the most popular drug screening solutions
- Our THC dip tests possess a cutoff level of 50 ng/ml.
- The Marijuna urine dip tests provide quick results within five minutes.
- 99% accurate in detecting specific drugs according to the designated cut-off levels
- This cannabis urine test includes internal procedural controls.
- If there’s a sufficient amount of specimen and the procedure is followed properly, a positive result will show as a colored band in the control region.
- However, there are no external controls in this kit. That’s why we highly recommend further testing to verify positive results.
- Forensic use only
What is THC?
THC or Tetrahydrocannabinol is one of the 113 cannabinoids found in cannabis. It’s the substance most responsible for the psychological effects that taking Marijuana and CBD have on people.
When someone smokes or takes marijuana orally, THC attaches to the cannabinoid receptors in the brain.
These are located in the areas of the brain associated with learning, memory, pleasure, and time orientation.
This is the main reason for the euphoric effects that marijuana causes when smoking or ingesting it.
How to Use a THC Dip Test?
- First, remove the marijuana dip drug test from the sealed pouch and use it within one hour
- Second, immerse the test into the urine sample with the arrow pointing towards the urine
- Third, take the test out after 15 seconds and lay the test flat on a clean, dry, non-absorbent surface.
- Finally, read the result in 5 minutes
- Yields a positive result when the concentration of THC exceeds the 50 cut-off level
- Detects 11-nor-Δ-THC-9COOH (THCmetabolite)
How to Read THC Drug Test?
Get THC Urine Dip Tests That are Convenient to Use!
12 Panel Now’s THC urine tests enable you to do Marijuana testing with complete ease and on your own. Test results are delivered within minutes!
- The THC tests provide quick results within five minutes.
- In addition, our THC testing dips possess a cutoff level of 50 ng/ml.
Why Test for THC In The Workplace?
Everyone wants to enjoy working in a safe, healthy, and drug-free workplace. However, using illicit drugs like marijuana can lower productivity.
Additionally, it can increase the chances of workplace accidents. This is why marijuana drug test kits are becoming most popular within the confines of workplace drug testing.
Parents and guardians want to ensure the health and safety of their children. Many would agree that ascertaining that their children will have a secure, successful, and drug-free future is of utmost concern. For those parents concerned about their child being exposed to marijuana, a THC drug test is a great solution for those individuals.
These institutions need to monitor the health and wellness of their patients. As a consequence, they perform random and periodical drug testing that includes marijuana screening.
Furthermore, they want to make sure their patients are adhering to their programs to speed up their recovery.
Studies show that most crimes are committed under the influence of drugs. That’s why enforcers perform periodical and random drug testing.
Doing so ensures their wards are staying out of drugs and are working towards a better way of life.
Are THC Dip Tests Accurate?
The accuracy of these tests depends on various factors, including the sensitivity of the test, the time elapsed since the last use of marijuana, and the individual’s rate of metabolism. Generally, THC and its metabolites can be detected in urine from a few days to a few weeks after use, with chronic heavy use resulting in a longer detection period than occasional use. THC urine dip tests typically detect the presence of the THC metabolite THC-COOH in the urine.
How to Pass a Drug Test for Marijuana?
THC, the active compound in marijuana, is stored in fat cells and gradually released into the bloodstream, which carries it to the liver for metabolism. THC’s primary metabolite, THC-COOH, is excreted in urine and feces.
Factors influencing the elimination of THC from the body include:
- Frequency and quantity of use: Frequent or heavy users will have more THC stored in their fat cells, which can take longer to eliminate completely.
- Metabolism: People with faster metabolic rates may eliminate THC more quickly.
- Body fat: As THC is stored in fat cells, people with higher body fat percentages may retain THC for longer.
- Hydration: Drinking plenty of water can aid in elimination, but drinking excessive amounts in an attempt to dilute a urine sample can result in a “diluted” test result, which might be considered suspicious.
- Exercise: While exercise can theoretically help to burn fat cells and thus release stored THC, the increased blood THC levels immediately after exercise may temporarily increase the amount detectable in urine.
How Long After Marijuana Use can THC be Detected with a Dip Test?
The detection window varies depending on factors such as frequency and quantity of use, metabolism rate, and body fat percentage. Generally, THC can be detected in urine for a few days to a few weeks after use. Chronic heavy use results in a longer detection period than occasional use.
How Long Can Marijuana be Detected in Urine?
The detection window for marijuana in urine depends on a variety of factors, including the frequency and quantity of marijuana use, the individual’s metabolism rate, and body fat percentage. This is because tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), the primary active ingredient in marijuana, is fat-soluble and can be stored in fat cells, from which it is gradually released into the bloodstream over time.
Here are some general guidelines, though individual results can vary:
- For single use: Marijuana might be detectable in urine for up to 3 days.
- For moderate use (up to 4 times per week): It might be detectable for approximately 5 to 7 days.
- For daily use: Marijuana might be detectable for about 15 days.
- For heavy use (multiple times per day): Marijuana might be detectable for 30 or more days, potentially up to 45-90 days in extreme cases.
What is a Marijuana Drug Test?
A marijuana dip drug test, also known as a THC dip test , is a tool used to detect the presence of tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) or its metabolites in a urine sample. THC is the primary psychoactive compound in marijuana.
What do Marijuana Drug Tests Look for?
Marijuana drug tests look for THC, the active substance in marijuana. It’s what gives a user that “high” weed is famous for.