Amphetamine Drug Test
- Amphetamine – AMP Drug Test Strips Are Easy and Convenient to Use
- The Test Strips Enable Users to Perform Amphetamine Testing with Complete Ease and Without Seeking Assistance.
- This is a One-step ProcessUrine Test
- The Amp Drug Test Strips Provide Quick Results Within Five Minutes
- Our Amp Testing Strips Possess a Cutoff Level of 1000 Ng/Ml
- This Amphetamine Drug Test Strip Includes Internal Procedural Controls
- If There’s a Sufficient Amount of Specimen and the Procedure Is Followed Properly, a Positive Result Will Show as a Colored Band in the Control Region.
- However, There Are No External Controls in This Kit. That’s Why We Highly Recommend Further Testing to Verify Positive Test Results.
- Bulk Quantities are Available Upon Request
- Forensic Use Only
What is Amphetamine?
Amphetamines are central nervous system stimulants. this stimulant has been used to treat conditions such as depression and narcolepsy.
Those who have used Amphetamines to excess have reported feelings of happiness, focus, confidence, and euphoria.
Due to its high potential for abuse, Amphetamines still remain a concern for those who are administering urine screens. This is why it is included in many urine tests.
Because of the prevalence of Amphetamine abuse, an in-house urine drug test may be more practical for drug screening procedures, more so than blood tests and other lab tests.
Another drug that is a variant of amphetamines is methamphetamines, which is more potent, highly addictive, and is illicit. Additionally, amphetamines are prescribed to treat ADHD, narcolepsy, and Parkinson’s disease.
How to Use a AMP Drug Test Strip:
Amphetamine Test Instructions:
- Remove the drug test from its sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible. For best results, perform the assay within an hour.
- Next, hold the strip by the end, where you can see the product name. To avoid contamination, do not touch the strip membrane.
- Then, holding the strip vertically, dip the test strip in the urine specimen for at least 10-15 seconds. Do not immerse above the maximum line (MAX) on the test strip. That’s about 1/5th of the way up the strip.
- After the drug test has finished, remove the strip from the specimen and place it on a non-absorbent flat surface. Start the timer and wait for the colored band(s) to appear. Read the result at 5 minutes. Do not interpret it after 10 minutes.
How to Read AMP Drug Test Strip?
A Great Drug Screening Solution!
The AMP drug test strips are convenient to use and display results within only a few minutes. The AMP test strips enable users to perform amphetamine testing with complete ease and without seeking assistance.
- The AMP test strips provide quick results within five minutes.
- Our AMP testing strips possess a cutoff level of 1000 ng/ml.
A Urine Drug test is one of the most effective ways to perform a thorough on-site drug screening. When blood tests or hair tests aren’t practical, a rapid urine test will certainly provide the needed results.
Lower cutoff levels allow the urine tests to detect even the slightest use in some drug categories. Urine drug tests are the preferred method of testing for many across various industries!
What is AMP On a Drug Test?
AMP on a drug test refers to the screening for the presence of amphetamines in the body. Amphetamines are drugs that stimulate the central nervous system and include methamphetamine (meth) and Methylenedioxymethamphetamine (MDMA), as well as other designer forms. AMP is a Schedule II controlled drug with considerable potential for abuse and addiction. A standard 5-panel drug test can detect amphetamines and the drug metabolites can stay in the urine for a minimum of 2 days to a maximum of 90 days, depending on the intake amount and frequency.
What Were Amphetamines First Used For?
Why Can Amphetamines Be Used to Treat Adhd?
What Is the Difference Between Amphetamine and Methamphetamine?
What Drugs Fall under Amphetamines?
Is Oxycodone an Amphetamine?
What Is Clia Waived?
The Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendment (CLIA) Program regulates facilities and test systems or methodologies that collect human specimens for analysis. The goal of CLIA is to ensure that test results are accurate, reliable, and relevant.
CLIA waived tests are test systems and methodologies approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) that have a high degree of accuracy and have a low risk of incorrect results. These include drug test kits for home use that are CLIA waived.
It must be noted however that while CLIA waived drug tests has a high degree of accuracy, it is not error-proof. To ensure the highest degree of accuracy in test results, instructions on the use of drug test kits must be strictly followed.
12panelnow is a trusted firm to get high-quality drug testing products. I recently buy Amphetamine drug test strips in bulk for my clinic that all are excellent. Very quick and accurate results without wasting time. Recommended to everyone.
Get the testing done right in front of you and its quick results will definitely be bringing a smile on your face!
It’s a high recommended one because I got surprising results for it which has made me call this company as a blessing for me.
Great product and great customer service. Highly recommended!!! This is something which you will love to use.
Great test kit. I found what I was looking for and tested again a week later to see it had cleared my system.I recommend this product!
My daughter has to take a drug test for work! She was able to get the job and has extra just in case. Very accurate and instant results
It is a most simple test, for screening drug in the given urine sample. The red built-in timer shows the result is ready to read. Accurate result is the surety!