Tramadol Drug Test – Urine Dip Test
- Tramadol Urine Tests Are Easy and Convenient to Use
- Users Can Perform Tramadol Testing Without Seeking Assistance.
- Tramadol Urine Dip Tests Provide Quick Results Within Five Minutes.
- Our Tml Dip Tests Possess a Cutoff Level of 100 Ng/Ml.
- This Tramadol Drug Test Includes Internal Procedural Controls.
- If There’s a Sufficient Amount of Specimen and the Procedure Is Followed Properly, a Positive Result Will Show as a Colored Band in the Control Region.
- There Are No External Controls in This Kit. That’s Why We Highly Recommend Further Testing to Verify Positive Results.
- Forensic Use Only
What is Tramadol?
is an opioid pain-relieving medication used to treat moderate and severe pain. It can be taken orally as well as by injection.
Tramadol comes in both immediate-release and extended-release forms.
Tramadol works by changing how the brain interprets pain. Essentially, the drug works in a similar way to endorphins in that it minimizes the pain messages sent to the brain.
Why Test for Tramadol?
Tramadol is a narcotic painkiller. With medications like these, there is always the potential for addiction and abuse, especially in large doses.
Though Tramadol is not considered to be a highly addictive substance, care needs to be taken when taking this prescription-only drug.
The misuse and abuse of tramadol affect the chemical balances in the brain and negatively impact emotional and psychological well-being.
How to Use a Tramadol Drug Test?
- Remove the drug test from its sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible. For best results, perform the assay within an hour.
- Next, hold the test by the end, where you can see the product name. To avoid contamination, do not touch the test membrane.
- Then, holding the test vertically, dip the test in the urine specimen for at least 10-15 seconds. Do not immerse above the maximum line (MAX) on the test. That’s about 1/5th of the way up the test.
- After the drug test has finished, remove the test from the specimen and place it on a non-absorbent flat surface. Start the timer and wait for the colored band(s) to appear. Read the result at 5 minutes. Do not interpret it after 10 minutes.
How to Read Tramadol Drug Test?
Our Tramadol Urine Dip Tests enable users to perform Tramadol testing with complete ease and without seeking assistance.
- The Tramadol tests provide quick results within five minutes.
- Our TRA dip tests possess a cutoff level of 100 ng/ml.