12 Panel Urine Drug Test Dip Card
- 12 Panel Urine Test Dip Card Is a Cost-effective Drug Test That Is Simple and Easy to Use. This Test Detects up to 12 Different Illicit Substances.
- Highly Accurate Test and Is a Great Solution for On-the-spot Testing for Both Workplaces and Healthcare Environments.
- The One-step Process Is Accomplished by Placing the 12 Panel Dip Cards into the Urine Specimen.
- Negative Results May Appear in as Little as 3 Minutes, However, Positive Results Should Be Read at 5 Minutes Only.
- CLIA Waived and FDA Cleared.
- Long Shelf Life If Stored Properly (1-2 Years).
- Fast Shipping and Bulk Pricing Available.
What can a Urine Dip Test Show
|Drug Name||Abbreviation||Detection time||Cut-Off Level|
|Amphetamines||AMP||1-2 Days||1000 ng/mL|
|Barbiturates||BAR||1-4 Days||300 ng/mL|
|Benzodiazepines||BZO||1-2 Days||300 ng/mL|
|Buprenorphine||BUP||2-6 Days||10 ng/mL|
|Cocaine||COC||2-4 Days||300 ng/mL|
|Ecstasy||MDMA||2-4 Days||500 ng/mL|
|Marijuana||THC||5+ Days||50 ng/mL|
|Methadone||MTD||1-3 Days||300 ng/mL|
|Methamphetamine||mAMP (or MET)||2-4 Days||1000 ng/mL|
|Morphine||OPI||2-3 Days||300 ng/mL|
|Oxycodone||OXY||1-3 Days||100 ng/mL|
|Phencyclidine PCP||PCP||2-7 Days||25 ng/mL|
How to use Multi Drug Screen Test
- Remove the urine dip test from the sealed foil pouch. Then, remove the cap from the dip card.
- Immerse the exposed absorbent test strips of the dip card into the urine sample for 5 seconds. Do not let the urine sample touch the plastic device. This could cause inconclusive drug test results.
- Replace the cap over the exposed absorbent test strips of the dip card and lay the dip card flatly on a non-absorptive clean surface. Wait for 5 minutes.
- Finally, read the results at 5 minutes. Do not read after 10 minutes.
12 Panel Dip Drug Test
The 12 Panel Urine Drug Test Dip Card is a cost-effective drug test that is simple and easy to use. This Test detects up to 12 different illicit substances.
This is a highly accurate test and is a great solution for on-the-spot testing for both workplaces and medical environments. The process is accomplished by placing the 12 Panel Multi Drug Screen Test Dip Card into the urine specimen.
Urine Duostick Testing is becoming one of the most preferred methods of drug screening due to its simplicity ad ease of use.
Dip the sample pad area of the dipstick card in the urine specimen submerging only up to the “MAX” part of the dipstick strip or edge of the card.
Negative Results may appear in as little as 3 minutes, however, positive results should be reported at 5 minutes only.
Results should not be read after 10 minutes.