13 Panel Drug Test
- All Tests Are 99% Accurate.
- Results Are Displayed Within 5 Minutes.
- Contains a Built-in Temperature Strip to Help Reduce Fraudulent Specimens.
- 13 Panel Urine Drug Test Cups Are POC (Point of Care Drug Screen) Instant Read Urinalysis Tests.
- This Is a Fully Integrated and Self-contained Drug Screening Cup. No Additional Tools Needed.
- These Test Kits Are Ideal for At-home Testing and All Major Industries.
- They All Come with Special Non-drip Screw-tops to Prevent Spillage.
- One of the Most Cost-effective Ways to Perform Drug Screenings.
- 13 Panel Drug Test Cups are Not CLIA waived.
- Receive Special Wholesale Pricing at $2.29 per Drug Test Cup.
- Standard 13 Panel Drug Test Cup cut-off levels and detection times can be seen here.
- Forensic Use Only.
What's on a 13 Panel Drug Test
|Drug Name||Abbreviation||Detection time||Cut-Off Level|
|Amphetamines||AMP||1-2 Days||1000 ng/mL|
|Barbiturates||BAR||1-4 Days||300 ng/mL|
|Benzodiazepines||BZO||1-2 Days||300 ng/mL|
|Buprenorphine||BUP||2-6 Days||10 ng/mL|
|Cocaine||COC||2-4 Days||300 ng/mL|
|Ecstasy||MDMA||2-4 Days||500 ng/mL|
|Fentanyl||FYL||2-3 Days||200 ng/mL|
|Marijuana||THC||5+ Days||50 ng/mL|
|Methadone||MTD||1-3 Days||300 ng/mL|
|Methamphetamine||mAMP (or MET)||2-4 Days||1000 ng/mL|
|Morphine||OPI||2-3 Days||300 ng/mL|
|Oxycodone||OXY||1-3 Days||100 ng/mL|
|Tricyclic Antidepressants||TCA||1-7 Days||1000 ng/mL|
How to Use a 13 Panel Drug Test Cup?
How to Read a 13 Panel Drug Test?
A Reliable Fentanyl Drug Test
Sadly, fentanyl abuse has skyrocketed to a disastrous level in the United States contributing to the deadly opioid crisis that has spread throughout the world. Because of the potency of this drug, which is being up to 80 times stronger than morphine, fentanyl abuse has become a cause for concern in the workplace.
For this reason, many institutions are now aware of the dangers of illegal fentanyl use and empower themselves to screen their staff accordingly.
For those requiring an accurate and affordable method to implement their drug screen, the 13 Panel Urine Drug Test cup provides such a solution.
This one of the most reliable multi-panel point of care drug test cups available today, detecting fentanyl and 12 other substances of abuse.
Where Can I Buy a 13 Panel Drug Test?
12 Panel Now is the nation’s most affordable supplier of drug testing supplies. In an effort to help fight the opioid epidemic as well as rising cases of overdosing, 12 Panel Now provides an affordable way to purchase thorough and accurate drug screening solutions.
Because it contains a specific test detecting Fentanyl, the 13 Panel drug test kit is one of the most popular selections.
The 13 Panel Urine Drug Test comes with a no-drip screw top lid. It is leak-proof, which makes it hygienically sound for both the donor and the evaluator. With an easy-to-read label and convenient to use, the drug test kit has a temperature strip installed to determine whether the specimen is fraudulent or not.
For those concerned about the expiration date for this drug test, 12 Panel Now provides testing supplies that have a long shelf life – up to two years.
If someone is concerned about other specific drugs like Marijuana Cocaine or Phencyclidine PCP and requires specific screening solutions for those, Single Panel Testing Strips are available from 12 Panel now as well.
What Does a 13 Panel Test Detect?
A 13 Panel Drug test is a multi-drug test. It can detect multiple substances in a single procedure, providing accurate results in minutes. The test will screen 13 drugs:
The 13 Panel FYL drug test cup is designed with functionality and accuracy in mind. It is leak-proof, which makes it hygienically sound for both the donor and the evaluator. With an easy-to-read label and convenient to use, the drug test kit has a temperature strip installed to validate the presence of human urine.
This test provides accurate results in just a few minutes. This drug test cup is exceptionally alert to any variation in the SAMHSA cutoff levels. However, with a lower predetermined cutoff level, you can achieve an ideal urine analysis test for pain management and drug addiction screening for convenient use.
Does Acid Show Up on a 13 Panel Drug Test?
LSD, also known as acid will not show up in this test. You’ll need an LSD test strip if you want to detect this substance in urine.
Does Alcohol Show Up on a 13 Panel Drug Test?
Does Suboxone Get Checked In 13 Panel Drug Test?
Typically, standard drug screen panels do not test Buprenorphine. Suboxone will only show up on a drug test if it tests explicitly for Buprenorphine or its metabolites or Naloxone. 12 Panel Now provides a specific suboxone test strip for this purpose.
Does Xanax Show Up on a 13 Panel Drug Test?
Because Xanax is a benzodiazepine, it will likely show up on a urine drug test that is designed to detect it. In this case, the 13 panel drug test and many more detect benzodiazepines.
How to Prepare for a 13 Panel Drug Test?
Here are some things you can do to prepare for a 13 panel drug test:
- Keep yourself hydrated so you can produce a sufficient amount of urine.
- If you’re taking a prescription medication, bring it with you. Make sure you inform the technician about it.
- It is good practice to avoid bringing unnecessary belonging into the testing area. The donor may be asked to remove the contents of their pockets before the test starts.
How to Read a 13 Panel Drug Test?
- Remove the peel-off label.
- Check the temperature strip label at 2-4 minutes after specimen collection for the fresh urine specimen. Green color will appear to indicate the temperature of the urine specimen. The proper range for an adulterated specimen is 90-100 degrees F (32-38 degrees C).
- Drug test results are indicated by the presence or absence of colored band(s) in the result area of the test strips. Make sure to read the test result after a time interval of 5 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 8 minutes.
- Positive test results must be confirmed by another drug testing method. Send the cup and urine specimen intact to a toxicology laboratory for confirmation.
- Cut off Levels
For specific instructions, we have provided a step by step Video
Will Tramadol Show Up on a 13 Panel Drug Test?
Tramadol is not usually detected on a standard drug test. However, there are tests available from 12 Panel Now, like the 14 Panel Drug test. This test does detect Tramadol and 13 other substances. Also, there are tramadol urine test strips available as well.
Will a 13 Panel Drug Test Detect Synthetic Urine?
Yes, a 13 panel drug test cup will detect the presence of synthetic urine. The kit comes with a built-in temperature strip. When this strip changes color, it will alert the technician. This is because natural urine temperature is within 90-100 degrees F. So any change in temperature suggests either substitution or dilution.