Ketamine Drug Test Strips
- Ketamine Drug Test Strips are simple, fast and reliable tool for detecting the presence ketamine in urine.
- Detects the use of ketamine in 5 minutes
- This test can detect any consumption of Ketamine up to 24 hours after use.
- 12 Panel Now’s Ketamine Urine Test Strip is only for forensic use.
What is Ketamine?
In the 1960s, doctors used ketamine for its sedation and anesthesizing qualities. In the 1980s, however, it became a popular drug among club goers. It became famous for its out of body experience.
Nowadays, doctors prescribe ketamine to treat Treatment Resistant Depression (TRD) and suicidality.
Ketamine is chemically related to PCP (’Angel Dust’). Although it is mostly administered to people, ketamine is also used for veterinary purposes.
How to Use a Ketamine Drug Test Strip?
- Remove the drug test from its sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible. For best results, perform the assay within an hour.
- Next, hold the strip by the end, where you can see the product name. To avoid contamination, do not touch the strip membrane.
- Then, holding the strip vertically, dip the test strip in the urine specimen for at least 10-15 seconds. Do not immerse above the maximum line (MAX) on the test strip. That’s about 1/5th of the way up the strip.
- After the drug test has finished, remove the strip from the specimen and place it on a non-absorbent flat surface. Start the timer and wait for the colored band(s) to appear. Read the result at 5 minutes. Do not interpret it after 10 minutes.
How to Read Ketamine Drug Test Strip?
Ketamine side effects
Like any other Schedule III drug, ketamine has side effects too. Some of these are:
- Nausea and vomiting
- High blood pressure
- Blurry vision
- Bladder issues
How Ketamine Affects the Brain
When a person uses ketamine as prescribed, it is beneficial.
First, it rebalances the glutamate and GABA receptors in the brain.
Second, it counterbalances structural changes in the brain brought about by stress.
Third, it quiets the abnormal activity in the brain’s “disappointment center”.
However, due to its mind-altering qualities, ketamine is also used as a date rape drug.
What Can Cause a False Positive for Ketamine?
How Long Does Ketamine Stay in Your System?
Saliva: 24 hours
Blood: 24 hours
Urine: 3 days
Hair: 90 days
Great value for the money! They work like a charm and are always accurate. This is my second order and they helped me catch a family member.
It’s a must-have for anyone that has an addicted loved one. You should buy it right now and get a benefit of it!
Best drug test on the market. My son someone manipulated the tests I bought at CVS but not this one. Extremely accurate and even shows trace amounts.
They provide some of the satisfactory testing kits that deliver out the outcomes so quickly and easily. My experience is superb with you guys.
Thank you so a good deal and for your support! They offer the drug testing kits which are amazing to use all the time.
Buy this testing drug kit from them and start using them to bring positivity in our life! Go for it now!
To quickly detect drug elements in a body, I find these drug strips helpful. One of my friends recommended this to me. The strips are effective and affordable. They save me from trouble. Thank you 12 panel now.