Cocaine Drug Test – Urine Dip Test
- Cocaine Drug Test is a simple, fast, reliable, and accurate test which detects for the presence cocaine (crack) in urine.
- High sensitivity test – 100ng/Ml
- Detectable time it remains in the body after use: 2 – 5 Days
- 12 Panel Now’s testing kits have accuracy level at 99%.
- This cocaine drug urine test includes internal procedural controls.
- If there’s a sufficient amount of specimen and the procedure is followed properly, a positive result will Show as a colored band in the control region.
- However, There Are No External Controls in This Kit. That’s Why We Highly Recommend Further Testing to Verify Positive Results.
- Forensic Use Only
What is Cocaine?
Cocaine is an addictive stimulant drug made from the South American coca leaf extract. There are 3 known forms of cocaine, Hydrochloride, Freebase, and Crack. On the streets, the drug has been often mixed with the following: Cornstarch, Talcum powder, and Flour.
Cocaine has a long history of use in the United States and with it an even longer history of death and overdose. According to History: “Crack usage began to surge in the 1980s. Between 1985 and 1989, the number of regular cocaine users jumped from 4.2 million to 5.8 million people.”
As a Schedule II drug, cocaine has a high potential for abuse. Therefore, it can cause severe psychological or physical dependence.
How to Use a Cocaine Dip Drug Test?
- Remove the drug test from its sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible. For best results, perform the assay within an hour.
- Next, hold the test by the end, where you can see the product name. To avoid contamination, do not touch the test membrane.
- Then, holding the test vertically, dip the test in the urine specimen for at least 10-15 seconds. Do not immerse above the maximum line (MAX) on the test. That’s about 1/5th of the way up the test.
- After the drug test has finished, remove the test from the specimen and place it on a non-absorbent flat surface. Start the timer and wait for the colored band(s) to appear. Read the result at 5 minutes. Do not interpret it after 10 minutes.
How to Read Cocaine Drug Test:
Why Test for Cocaine?
Cocaine is one of the most physically addictive substances known today. Its potency has been well documented, and those who are in recovery have commented as to its highly addictive properties.
In some circumstances, some who have only tried the drug once have become addicted. Cocaine is very fast-acting, and depending on the method taken, the effects will take place even within a few seconds. This is one of the main reasons why this substance is dangerous to all users.
Cocaine can stay in your system for quite some time. It will remain in urine for a minimum of 2-4 days. Heavy users may have a longer detection window as cocaine will remain in their system longer than that. It can appear in a chronic users’ urine for up to two weeks or more.
For this reason, many who are responsible for administering drug screening procedures will include Cocaine as one of the drugs detected on the drug test.
What Does Cocaine Do to Your Body?
- Overdose and possible death
- Contraction of infectious diseases, such as HIV, hepatitis B, or hepatitis C:
- Increased mental illness symptoms like mood disorders
- Long-term health problems (heart attack, heart disease, hypertension, respiratory distress, seizures)
What Can Cause a False Positive for Cocaine?
What Is Crack Cocaine?
How to Pass a Cocaine Drug Test?
It is not recommended to attempt to cheat or pass a drug test by using any illicit means. However, there are several factors that can affect how long cocaine stays in your system, including frequency of use, dosage, and individual metabolism. Generally, cocaine can be detected in urine for up to 2-4 days, in blood for up to 48 hours, and in hair for up to 90 days after use.
There are various home remedies and products available online that claim to help pass a drug test for cocaine. Some of these include drinking large amounts of water or other fluids to dilute the urine, using detox drinks or supplements, and using synthetic urine. However, there is limited scientific evidence to support the effectiveness of these methods, and they may even be dangerous or illegal in some cases.
How Long Does Cocaine Stay In Your Body?
The length of time cocaine stays in the body can vary depending on factors such as the amount used, frequency of use, and individual metabolism.
On average, cocaine can stay in the body for 1 to 4 days, but in some cases, it can be detected for up to a couple of weeks.
For regular users of moderate doses, the metabolite benzoylecgonine can take up to 20 days to fade. However, a single but large dose of cocaine can lead to 10 days of detox from its metabolites.
Who Sells Testing Kits?
Various drug testing kits are available in the market and even in the online space. And these test kits come in both cups and dip tests that detect if one or more prescription or illegal drugs are present in urine.
Typically, these tests screen for the presence of drugs such as marijuana, cocaine, opiates, methamphetamine, amphetamines, PCP, benzodiazepine, barbiturates, methadone, tricyclic antidepressants, ecstasy, and oxycodone. Furthermore, some of the test kits can detect prescription medications upon request.
However, you must buy from a reputable supplier, like 12 Panel Now. So you can ensure that you are not using an outdated, expired test, and you can be confident that you can trust the results.