Type of test
18 Panel Drug Test Cup
Detect 18 different types of legal and illicit drugs with the help of the 18 Panel Drug Test. The device is designed for home use, forensic labs, or general clinical testing purposes. The simple, easy test procedure yields reliable results within minutes.
The Drug Profile
We provide the 18 Panel Urine Drug Test device in bulk quantities at affordable prices. The simple and effective bulk drug test device is used to identify the following drugs.
- Amphetamine (AMP)
- Methamphetamine (MET)
- Benzodiazepines (BZO)
- Cocaine (COC)
- Oxycodone (OXY)
- Buprenorphine (BUP)
- Ecstasy (MDMA)
- Cannabinoid (THC)
- Barbiturates (BAR)
- Phencyclidine (PCP)
- Fentanyl (FYL)
- Methadone (MTD)
- Methamphetamine (mAMP)
- Morphine (OPI)
- Nortriptyline (TCA)
- Hydrocodone (HCO)
- Kratom (KRA)
- Lysergic acid diethylamide (LSD)
- Ethyl-glucuronide (EtG)
Benefits of 18 Panel Drug Test
- The drug test cups have a shelf life of over two years. You may purchase the drug tests in bulk at the lowest price and store them comfortably for a long time. 12panelnow is a good place to order them online. You may also check 12panelnow reviews before you finalize the purchase.
- The procedure involved is simple and yields results within 10 minutes.
- The results are trustworthy, reliable, and 99% accurate.
- Since the device includes a temperature strip, there is very little chance for fraudulent submission of the specimen.
- The multi-drug rapid test cup is designed to ensure easy handling and complete hygiene for the specimen donor and the evaluator.
- The device is used in a wide range of industries and home use.
- Without opening the drug test cups that hold the urine specimen, test results are obtained. The feature makes the procedure more straightforward and more hygienic.
- Results are easy to read and interpret. Clear instructions about result interpretation are included along with the device.
- The panel drug test includes everything you need for the test procedure and is easy to dispose of.
- The drug test pee cup is an economical way of drug testing at home and in a professional setup.
Key Product Features
The drug test of 18 panel is used to detect 18 different drugs through a single procedure. Key components of the device include:
- Leak-resistant cup with non-drip screw tops.
- A peel-and-read label.
- A temperature strip.
- Insert with clear instructions about the test procedure.
The drug testing cups are available at the best price from 12panel now.
Interpreting Drug Results
To read the 18-panel drug test results, follow the below instructions.
Step 1: Remove the peel-off label, and the results are now visible for interpretation.
Step 2: Note that the results of the drug screen cups can be of three types: Positive, Negative, or Invalid.
Step 3: The test is positive when one color band appears in the result area (in the control region). It implies that the donor has tested positive for the presence of a particular drug. You may go back to the drug detection time and cut-off level details included along with the device for more details.
Step 4: The result is negative when double color bands appear at the result area (one in the control region and one in the testing region).
Step 5: If a colored band appears at the test region with no visible line at the control region, the test result is considered invalid. Invalid results may occur due to mistakes in the testing procedure. In this case, dispose of the urine drug test cup and repeat the test with a new device.