8 Panel Drug Test Info
- 12 Panel Now’s 8 Panel Drug Test Cup is your all-in-one drug testing cup.
- This Multi-Drug test detects up to 8 different drugs of abuse and displays a negative or positive result within minutes! The drugs tested are as follows: AMP/1000, OPI/300, mAMP(MET)/1000, BZO/300, COC/300, OXY/100, BUP/10, THC/50.
- No extra tools or equipment necessary, so you can also use them as an at-home or employment drug testing.
- The 8 Panel drug test provides a safe, efficient, and cost-effective way to perform screening procedures.
- This test is CLIA waived with a 99% accuracy rating.
- New lower cut-off levels make this the ideal urinalysis for drug screening and pain management.
- The 8 Panel Drug test is an instant urine test that will prove to be an essential drug screening solution!
- Special pricing for Bulk orders for Standard 8 Panel Drug Test – As low As $1.89 per drug test cup.
What does a 8 Panel Drug Test test for
|Drug Name||Abbreviation||Detection time||Cut-Off Level|
|Amphetamines||AMP||1-2 Days||1000 ng/mL|
|Benzodiazepines||BZO||1-2 Days||300 ng/mL|
|Buprenorphine||BUP||2-6 Days||10 ng/mL|
|Cocaine||COC||2-4 Days||300 ng/mL|
|Marijuana||THC||5+ Days||50 ng/mL|
|Methamphetamine||mAMP (or MET)||2-4 Days||1000 ng/mL|
|Morphine||OPI||2-3 Days||300 ng/mL|
|Oxycodone||OXY||1-3 Days||100 ng/mL|
How to Use a 8 Panel Drug Test?
Remove the urine drug test cup from the sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible.
At 2-4 minutes, verify the temperature of the specimen by observing where the green dot appears. A green dot will appear on the corresponding temperature line.
Peel off the label when you’re ready to interpret the results. Test results should be read within 5 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 8 minutes.
How to Read 8 Panel Drug Test Results?
What is a 8 Panel Drug Test?
The 8 Panel Drug Test provides one of the most cost-effective solutions for any drug screening procedure. For the employer drug testing their staff, the 8 Panel drug test covers the main drugs of concern.
The 8 Panel Drug Screen Test is a safe and reliable test to use either at home or in a clinical setting. For use as a tool to keep the workplace drug free, or a simple at-home test, the 8 Panel test is a great screening solution.
Do Drug Test Kits Work?
Drug test kits and Alcohol Tests are useful tools in detecting the most common drugs of abuse. It is simple to use and has a high degree of accuracy.
There are factors however that affect the accuracy of drug test kits such as how the test was conducted (if the instructions were adhered to), drug test kit storage, food or beverage consumed prior to the test, or other over the counter drugs or prescription medicines ingested prior to the test.
A preliminary result that shows the presence of drugs needs to be confirmed. This is done by sending the collected specimen to a laboratory to get the final result.
A Precise Drug Test
12 Panel Now’s 8 panel drug test kit complies with SAMHSA cutoff levels, 99% accurate, CLIA-waived, and FDA-approved.
They’re your one-stop shop process for drug testing that provides accuracy and reliability all the time.
Additionally, new lower cutoff levels make this the ideal urinalysis for pain management and addiction screening.
No extra tools or equipment necessary, so you can also use them as an at-home drug screening test.
All of our cups go through the thorough guidelines of government organizations like FDA, CLIA, and SAMSHA, so you can be confident they’re 99% precise.
New lower cut-off levels make this the ideal urinalysis for drug screening and pain management.