Clonazepam Drug Test Strips
- Clonazepam (CLON) Drug Test Strip is a preliminary test for detecting Clonazepam in human urine
- With 99% accuracy, and certifications from CLIA and FDA. drug testing is safe and reliable.
- It provides you with a fast and efficient drug testing process
- These tests are 99% accurate, providing negative/positive results within minutes
Why Test for Clonazepam?
Clonazepam can be addictive. In addition, withdrawal can be challenging and can lead to serious medical complications.
As a result, individuals who are addicted will do everything they can to get more of the drug at the expense of their schooling, work, relationships, and finances.
If you suspect your family member or friend to be addicted, early and accurate testing is crucial.
Additionally, employers who wish to maintain a healthy and safe working environment will find it wise to test their employees, too.
What is Clonazepam?
Clonazepam is a form of benzodiazepine and is sold as Klonopin. This prescription drug is for treating seizure disorders, managing panic attacks, and for pain relief.
Clon works by releasing calming substances in the brain, acting as a sedative.
Consequently, users can develop either physical or emotional dependence or both on Clonazepam in as little as two weeks. The U.S Drug Enforcement Administration, therefore, has classified it as a Schedule IV drug under its Controlled Substance Schedule due to its potential for abuse.
CLON Test Strips Procedure:
- First, remove the test strip from the sealed pouch and use it within one hour
- Second, immerse the strip into the urine with the arrow pointing towards the urine
- Third, take the strip out after 15 seconds and lay the strip flat on a clean, dry, non-absorbent surface.
- Finally, read the result in 5 minutes
What Are the Side Effects of Clonazepam?
Below are some of the common side effects of Clonazepam.
- poor muscle coordination
- problems with memory
- increased saliva
- muscle or joint pain
- frequent urination
- blurred vision
- changes in sex drive or ability.
Severe side effects
- swelling of the eyes, face, lips, tongue, or throat
- difficulty breathing or swallowing.
Read more here: Clonazepam