HCG Test Strips
- hCG one step home pregnancy test strip contains chemically infused membranes that identify hCG in urine.
- It’s safe, accurate, and easy to use. Dip in urine, wait for 3 minutes, then read the results.
- The HCG Pregnancy Test Strips are one of the safest ways to determine pregnancy at home, but it is also a convenient way to determine test results quickly.
- These results are 99% accurate if used properly.
- With our tests, you can begin testing at 7-10 days past ovulation. A negative result this early is not always conclusive. Also, it does not foreclose the possibility of pregnancy. You can get a negative test result if the hCG increases more gradually.
- Available in packs of 25 strips
How to Read hCG Test Kit?
Important note: 2 lines are the positive results, 1 line is a negative result.
on a regular drug test, this is the opposite.
How to Use a Pregnancy Test Strip?
- Remove the test from its sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible. For best results, perform the assay within an hour.
- Next, hold the strip by the end, where you can see the product name. To avoid contamination, do not touch the strip membrane.
- Then, holding the strip vertically, dip the test strip in the urine specimen for at least 10-15 seconds. Do not immerse above the maximum line (MAX) on the test strip. That’s about 1/5th of the way up the strip.
- After the test has finished, remove the strip from the specimen and place it on a non-absorbent flat surface. Start the timer and wait for the colored band(s) to appear. Read the result at 5 minutes. Do not interpret it after 10 minutes.
Why Use hCG Test Strips?
There are some reasons why you’d want to use a self pregnancy test strip.
1. Knowing you’re pregnant at an early stage can help you make lifestyle changes.
If you’ve got an active lifestyle, finding out that you’ll be a mother soon can help you plan your activities in the coming months.
You’ll need to sleep earlier, eat healthier, and be gentler on your exercise routines.
2. Discovering your pregnancy can help ensure your baby’s health and safety.
If you have an existing health condition that requires you to take medications that may be harmful to a baby inside the womb, you’d like to find out as soon as possible if you’re pregnant or not.
Once you learn what you’re expecting, you can consult your doctor. Do you need to change medications? What do you have to do to make sure your baby will be safe and healthy?
3. Finding out that you’re pregnant early on removes the guesswork.
To a couple who’s been trying to have a child, nothing’s more exciting than finding out that they’ve hit the jackpot early on!
An hCG Rapid Test Strip You Can Rely On
12 Panel Now’s hCG Test Strips are a fast and accurate way to test early pregnancy at a price you can afford!
Here at 12 Panel Now, we encourage pregnant women about their test results to speak to their Primary Care Doctor for more insight regarding their pregnancy.
See Also: Pregnancy Strips: 12 Panel Now – Blog
What is an HCG Test?
Human chorionic gonadotropin hCG is a hormone. It’s produced immediately after egg implantation. These strips work by detecting if HCG is present in urine samples to generate positive or negative results.
The HCG Pregnancy Test Strips are one of the safest ways to determine pregnancy at home, but it is also a convenient way to determine test results quickly. These results are 99% accurate if used properly.
Are you looking to buy hCG pregnancy test strips in bulk?
Then our pregnancy test strips might just be the right ones for you. For only $.029 per strip, you can find out if you’re pregnant early on.
Available in packs of 25 strips!
Characteristics of 12 Panel Now’s Urine Pregnancy Test Strip
12 Panel Now provides some of the nation’s most accurate and affordable drug screening solutions. The hCG one-step pregnancy test strip are no exception. It works similar to the way the urine drug tests work. It has chemically infused membranes that help identify the pregnancy hormone’s presence in pee.
This is a Single Panel urine test strip. However, for a drug test that detects drugs of abuse and contains a pregnancy test strip, see the 14 Panel Drug Test with hCG.