PPX Drug Test Strips
- Propoxyphene PPX Drug Test Strips are convenient and easy to use.
- Our PPX Urine Test Strips enable users to perform propoxyphene testing with complete ease and without seeking assistance.
- The PPX Test Strips provide quick results within five minutes.
- Up to 99% accurate
- 12 Panel Now’s PPX Drug Test Strips Possess a cut off 300 ng ml.
- The detection time of Propoxyphene in urine is up to 2 days after consumption
- Forensic use only
What is Propoxyphene?
Propoxyphene is an Opioid Pain Reliever (OPR) prescribed to people suffering from chronic pain. Additionally, it’s a cough suppressant. However, it was recalled in 2010 due to its potentially fatal side effects.
Regardless of its benefits, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) deemed it too risky as it can cause fatal heart disorders. Nowadays, however, the drug is still tested as a part of nonregulated panel testing.
The half-life of propoxyphene is anywhere from 8 hours to a whole day. It reaches its peak in 1 to 2 hours after oral administration.
How to Use a PPX Drug Test Strip?
- Remove the PPX Drug test from its sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible. For best results, perform the assay within an hour.
- Next, hold the strip by the end, where you can see the product name. To avoid contamination, do not touch the strip membrane.
- Then, holding the strip vertically, dip the test strip in the urine specimen for at least 10-15 seconds. Do not immerse above the maximum line (MAX) on the test strip. That’s about 1/5th of the way up the strip.
- After the drug test has finished, remove the strip from the specimen and place it on a non-absorbent flat surface. Start the timer and wait for the colored band(s) to appear. Read the result at 5 minutes. Do not interpret it after 10 minutes.
How to Read Drug Test Strip?
Why Test for Propoxyphene?
Propoxyphene was a drug often prescribed to treat pain. Patients would take it orally and its effects could be positive depending on the circumstance.
Today, propoxyphene is now banned in the United States, however, it is still sold on the streets and in black markets. The FDA recommended against the production of PPX dues to the ’cause serious toxicity to the heart, even when used at therapeutic doses.
While it was more widely prescribed, many had reported that propoxyphene can cause respiratory arrest and cardio-respiratory arrest in addition to other detrimental side effects.
Unfortunately, PPX can still be acquired illegally and the severe effects of its use can be disastrous. Many of those who are conducting drug screens will opt to include PPX into their urine screens due to it’s potency.
What Drugs Contain Propoxyphene?
Here’s a list of drugs that contain propoxyphene:
- Prophene 65
How Long Does Propoxyphene Stay in Your System?
Is Propoxyphene an Opiate?
Opiates like opium, codeine, and morphine are naturally derived from poppy plants. On the other hand, opioids are synthetic or partly synthetic substances.
Affordable and easy to use drug testing strips. Best opportunity to get rid of traditional testing that consumes more time and money. My experience with this PPX drug test strips is prove to be incredible.
For your drug testing needs at home or at clinic, 12 panel now drug test strips are the best options.
Simple easy to use. Accurate! Just open a strip packet and follow the directions. It’s pretty self-explanatory!
The results are consistent and reliable per the instruction manual. You will be fond of placing your order again and again!
This product is easy to use and the results can be trusted. I have been testing it consistently against myself. Buy it now!