Urine Dip Drug Test, 13 Panel
- 13 Panel Drug Test Dip Card with Fentanyl is a cost-effective drug test.
- Simple and easy to use – instant urine drug test.
- The 13 Panel Urine Drug Test Dip Card is an alternative to a Panel Drug Test Cup
- This multi-drug test panel dip card detects up to 13 different illicit substances.
- We recommend this multi-drug test dip card for on-the-spot testing for both workplaces and medical environments.
- Expiration Date for this Drug Test is on the Packaging
- The process is accomplished by placing the 13 Panel Dip cards into the urine specimen.
- Negative Results may appear in as little as 3 minutes, however, positive results should be reported at 5 minutes only.
- Easy to Use -> One Step Process
- Long Shelf Life (1 – 2 Years)
- Forensic use only.
- Not Clia Waived*
- Fast shipping and bulk pricing available.
What can a Urine dip test Show ? 13 panel
|Drug Name||Abbreviation||Detection time||Cut-Off Level|
|Amphetamines||AMP||1-2 Days||1000 ng/mL|
|Barbiturates||BAR||1-4 Days||300 ng/mL|
|Benzodiazepines||BZO||1-2 Days||300 ng/mL|
|Buprenorphine||BUP||2-6 Days||10 ng/mL|
|Cocaine||COC||2-4 Days||300 ng/mL|
|Ecstasy||MDMA||2-4 Days||500 ng/mL|
|Fentanyl||FYL||2-3 Days||200 ng/mL|
|Marijuana||THC||5+ Days||50 ng/mL|
|Methadone||MTD||1-3 Days||300 ng/mL|
|Methamphetamine||mAMP (or MET)||2-4 Days||1000 ng/mL|
|Morphine||OPI||2-3 Days||300 ng/mL|
|Oxycodone||OXY||1-3 Days||100 ng/mL|
|Tricyclic Antidepressants||TCA||1-7 Days||1000 ng/mL|
How to use a Urine Dip test, 13 Panel
- Remove the Urine dip test from the sealed foil pouch. Then, remove the cap from the dip card.
- Immerse the exposed absorbent test strips of the dip card into the urine sample for 5 seconds. Do not let the urine sample touch the plastic device. This could cause inconclusive drug test results.
- Replace the cap over the exposed absorbent test strips of the dip card and lay the dip card flatly on a non-absorptive clean surface. Wait for 5 minutes.
- Finally, read the results at 5 minutes. Do not read after 10 minutes.
What is a Urine Dip Card?
A urine dip test is a 13 panel instant test device that Screens for 13 different drugs and also includes Fentanyl. It is a cost-effective drug screen tool that is simple and easy to use.
We recommend this multi-drug test panel dip for on-the-spot testing for both workplaces and medical environments. The process is accomplished by placing the Urine Dip Drug Test Card into the urine specimen.
Dip the sample pad area of the dipstick card in the urine specimen submerging only up to the “MAX” part of the dipstick strip or edge of the card.
Negative Results may appear in as little as 3 minutes, however, positive results should be reported at 5 minutes only.
Our 13 Panel urine dip test also contains the screening for Fentanyl which is a massive and growing epidemic in America.
We Highly Recommend this dip test a low price option for using drug test cups.
Results should not be read after 10 minutes.