Urine Dip Drug Test, 13 Panel
- 13 Panel Drug Test Dip Card with Fentanyl is a cost-effective drug test.
- Simple and easy to use – as well as instant urine drug test.
- In Fact, 13 Panel Urine Drug Test Dip Card is an alternative to a Panel Drug Test Cup
- This multi-drug test panel dip card also detects up to 13 different illicit substances.
- We recommend this multi-drug test dip card for on-the-spot testing for both workplaces and medical environments.
- Although, Expiration Date for this Drug Test is on the Packaging
- Also, the process is accomplished by placing the 13 Panel Dip cards into the urine specimen.
- Negative Results may appear in as little as 3 minutes, however, positive results should be reported at 5 minutes only.
- On the other hand, Easy to Use -> One Step Process
- Long Shelf Life (1 – 2 Years)
- Forensic use only.
- Not Clia Waived*
- Fast shipping and bulk pricing are also available.
What can a Urine dip test Show ? 13 panel
|Drug Name||Abbreviation||Detection time||Cut-Off Level|
|Amphetamines||AMP||1-2 Days||1000 ng/mL|
|Barbiturates||BAR||1-4 Days||300 ng/mL|
|Benzodiazepines||BZO||1-2 Days||300 ng/mL|
|Buprenorphine||BUP||2-6 Days||10 ng/mL|
|Cocaine||COC||2-4 Days||300 ng/mL|
|Ecstasy||MDMA||2-4 Days||500 ng/mL|
|Fentanyl||FYL||2-3 Days||200 ng/mL|
|Marijuana||THC||5+ Days||50 ng/mL|
|Methadone||MTD||1-3 Days||300 ng/mL|
|Methamphetamine||mAMP (or MET)||2-4 Days||1000 ng/mL|
|Morphine||OPI||2-3 Days||300 ng/mL|
|Oxycodone||OXY||1-3 Days||100 ng/mL|
|Phencyclidine||PCP||7-14 Days||25 ng/mL|
How to use a Urine Dip test, 13 Panel
- Firstly, remove the Urine dip test from the sealed foil pouch. Then, remove the cap from the dip card.
- After that, immerse the exposed absorbent test strips of the dip card into the urine sample for 5 seconds. Although, do not let the urine sample touch the plastic device. This could also cause inconclusive drug test results.
- Finally, replace the cap over the exposed absorbent test strips of the dip card and lay the dip card flatly on a non-absorptive clean surface. Wait for 5 minutes.
- At last, read the results at 5 minutes. Also do not read after 10 minutes.
What is 13 Panel Drug Test Dip Card?
A urine dip test is a 13 panel instant test device that Screens for 13 different drugs and also includes Fentanyl. It is a cost-effective drug screen tool that is simple and easy to use as well.
We recommend this multi-drug test panel dip for on-the-spot testing for both workplaces and medical environments. However, this process is accomplished by placing the Urine Dip Drug Test Card into the urine specimen.
Then dip the sample pad area of the dipstick card in the urine specimen submerging only up to the “MAX” part of the dipstick strip or edge of the card.
Although, negative Results may appear in as little as 3 minutes, however, positive results should be reported at 5 minutes only.
Our 13 Panel urine dip test also contains the screening for Fentanyl which is a massive and growing epidemic in America.
Results should not be read after 10 minutes.
In the same way we Highly Recommend this dip test a low price option for using drug test cups.
How to Read a Urine dip test strip ?
Frequently Asked Questions
If the Drug Test Comes Back Positive?
If a positive result comes back from a confirmatory drug testing, one final check is done.
A Medical Review Officer(MRO) reaches out to the person whose drug test came positive. He will be able to understand how the drug that is detected in the body of the tested person is present.
The MRO may discover that the person is taking over-the-counter drugs like Ativan. Or, is on prescribed medicines for anti-depression, arthritis, and weight loss. Or, the person had a food intake of poppy seeds on some pastry.
Having determined a verifiable and legitimate reason for the positive result, the MRO can rule the test to be negative.
What's the Cutoff for Amphetamines on 13 Panel Drug Test Card?
Where Can I Buy a 13 Panel Drug Test?
False Positive Drug Test What to Do?
False-positive results on a drug test can have some unacceptable repercussions.
Illicit substances may show in a drug test even though these may have been obtained from everyday products like foods, medications, or other substances.
Surprisingly and little do we know that these items that we consume may present a false positive during a drug test.
If you get a “false-positive” result, do not worry as you can always dispute. Ask your pharmacist if prescription drugs and OTC medications you are currently taking can cause a positive drug test result. Ask for a repeat test as soon as a possible or more advanced method of testing for verification.
How to Prepare for a 13 Panel Drug Test?
Just keep these ready:
- Specimen collection container
- Positive and negative urine controls
Additionally, bring the test card to room temperature before using it. Then proceed with the test.