13 Panel Drug Test Cup with Fentanyl (FYL)
- 13 Panel drug test with Adulterants will help you minimize false-negatives
- Using Adulterants (ADLTX) in a drug test helps you identify any manipulation done to a urine specimen
- Detects multiple substances in a single procedure, providing accurate results in 5 minutes
- Leak-proof, which makes it hygienically sound for both the donor and the evaluator.
- Designed both for home or professional use
- 99% accurate results exceptionally alert to any variation in the SAMHSA cutoff levels
- With an easy-to-read label and convenient to use, the drug test kit has a temperature strip installed to validate the presence of human urine.
what's on a 13 panel drug test
|Drug Name||Abbreviation||Detection time||Cut-Off Level|
|Amphetamines||AMP||1-2 Days||1000 ng/mL|
|Barbiturates||BAR||1-4 Days||300 ng/mL|
|Benzodiazepines||BZO||1-2 Days||300 ng/mL|
|Buprenorphine||BUP||2-6 Days||10 ng/mL|
|Cocaine||COC||2-4 Days||300 ng/mL|
|Ecstasy||MDMA||2-4 Days||500 ng/mL|
|Fentanyl||FYL||2-3 Days||200 ng/mL|
|Marijuana||THC||5+ Days||50 ng/mL|
|Methadone||MTD||1-3 Days||300 ng/mL|
|Methamphetamine||mAMP (or MET)||2-4 Days||1000 ng/mL|
|Morphine||OPI||2-3 Days||300 ng/mL|
|Oxycodone||OXY||1-3 Days||100 ng/mL|
|Phencyclidine||PCP||7-14 Days||25 ng/mL|
3 adulterations: Specific Gravity, pH, and Creatinine
How to Use a Drug Test Kit?
Remove the urine drug test cup from the sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible.
At 2-4 minutes, verify the temperature of the specimen by observing where the green dot appears. A green dot will appear on the corresponding temperature line.
Peel off the label when you’re ready to interpret the results. Test results should be read within 5 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 8 minutes.
Only one colored band appears, in the control region ©. No apparent colored band appears in the test region (T)
Two colored bands appear on the membrane. One band appears in the control regions © and another band appears in the test region (T).
The control band fails to appear. Results from any test which has not produced a control band at the specified read time must be discarded. Please review the procedure and repeat it with a new test.
If you need a test where falsifying is impossible, consider the importance of adulterants in drug testing.
The 13 panel drug test cup with adulterants might be the right product for you. Aside from the usual features of a 13 panel cup, this urine drug test also screens adulterants – Creatinine, Specific Gravity, and pH.</s
So using Adulterants (ADLTX) in a drug test helps you identify any manipulation done to a urine specimen. It minimizes false-negatives due to tampering.
12 Panel Now’s 13 panel drug test cup with adulterants is built with a rounded design, a no-drip twist top lid, and a peel-and-read tag. It is also leak-resistant, making the urine drug testing process safe and hygienic for everyone.
It is a fully integrated, self-contained drug screening tool that offers fast and accurate results.