Ketamine Urine Drug Test Strips
- Ketamine Urine Drug Test Strips are simple, fast and relaible tool for detecting the presence ketamine in urine.
- We only sell ketamine strips that are CLIA-waived and FDA-approved.
- 99% accuracy at the cutoff level of 1000 ng/ml.
- Detects the use of ketamine in 5 minutes
- This test can detect any consumption of Ketamine up to 24 hours after use.
- Forensic use only
What is ketamine?
In the 1960s, doctors used ketamine for its sedation and anesthesizing qualities. In the 1980s, however, it became a popular drug among club goers. It became famous for its out of body experience.
Nowadays, doctors prescribe ketamine to treat Treatment Resistant Depression (TRD) and suicidality.
Ketamine is chemically related to PCP (’Angel Dust’). Although it is mostly administered to people, ketamine is also used for veterinary purposes.
How to Use a Drug Test Strip?
- Remove the drug test from its sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible. For best results, perform the assay within an hour.
- Next, hold the strip by the end, where you can see the product name. To avoid contamination, do not touch the strip membrane.
- Then, holding the strip vertically, dip the test strip in the urine specimen for at least 10-15 seconds. Do not immerse above the maximum line (MAX) on the test strip. That’s about 1/5th of the way up the strip.
- After the drug test has finished, remove the strip from the specimen and place it on a non-absorbent flat surface. Start the timer and wait for the colored band(s) to appear. Read the result at 5 minutes. Do not interpret it after 10 minutes.
How to Read Drug Test Strip?
Ketamine side effects
Like any other Schedule III drug, ketamine has side effects too. Some of these are:
- Nausea and vomiting
- High blood pressure
- Blurry vision
- Bladder issues
How ketamine affects the brain
When a person uses ketamine as prescribed, it is beneficial.
First, it rebalances the glutamate and GABA receptors in the brain.
Second, it counterbalances structural changes in the brain brought about by stress.
Third, it quiets the abnormal activity in the brain’s “disappointment center”.
However, due to its mind-altering qualities, ketamine is also used as a date rape drug.
Learn more about ketamine.
The antipsychotic drug Quetiapine has been found to cause false positive results in ketamine drug testing. However, further studies are needed to confirm this.
You can buy a ketamine strip from any store that sells drug testing supplies. However, make sure they’re safe and accurate. They should also be CLIA-waived and FDA-approved.
12 Panel Now offers ketamine drug test strips at the lowest prices. Only $0.79 per strip.
Ketamine stays in the body for up to three months. Here’s a list of ketamine drug test detection times.
Saliva: 24 hours
Blood: 24 hours
Urine: 3 days
Hair: 90 days
Read more: How Long Does Ketamine Stay in Your System?
No, it’s not. Neither is ketamine an opioid. However, it treats depression uniquely. Opioids bind to the opioid receptors in the brain. Ketamine, on the other hand, binds to the NMDA receptors — involved in learning and memory.
Read more here:
Yes, ketamine can be addictive. However, it isn’t as addictive as opioids.
More Drug Test Strips
- EtG Alcohol Test Strips
- Fentanyl Test Strips
- Kratom Test Cartridges
- Kratom Test Strips
- hCG Pregnancy Test Strips
- Ovulation Test Strips
- Alcohol Test Strips
- THC Test Strips
- LSD Drug Test
- GHB Drug Test