Kratom Drug Test
- A reliable and accurate way to perform kratom drug screenings.
- This kratom urine test cartridge test detects strains of kratom levels and their metabolites
- Detects kratom and its metabolites in urine (7-hydroxymitragynine 500ng/ml)
- Easy to use with clear results.
- Results show within 5 minutes or less with 99% accuracy.
- It works by allowing the test administrator to extract the urine specimen using a dropper.
- Kratom Drug Test Kits are also available in the form of a Single Panel Drug Testing Strip.
- Forensic use only.
What Is Kratom?
Kratom is derived from the leaves of the Mitragyna tree. For hundreds of years, it has been a pain relief alternative in the cultures of Southeast Asia. Today, as it is more accessible to the public, many have been known to consume it in different forms.
Some have been known to grind it into a fine powder and use it in capsule form. Others have been known to incorporate the substance into tea.
Kratom affects the body similar to the way that opioids do. If taken in small amounts, it can boost energy, alertness, and sociability.
High doses, on the other hand, may cause sedation and euphoria with opium-like narcotic analgesic effects.
How to use Kratom Test Cartridges?
- Remove the Kratom Test Cartridge from its sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible. For the best results, the drug test should be performed within an hour after opening the pouch.
- Use the dropper to extract the urine, then release three droplets in the hole indicated on the cartridge.
- It is important to wait 5 minutes for the results to show. Do not interpret the results after 10 minutes.
How to Read Kratom Drug Test?
What Is a Kratom Drug Test Cartridge?
A kratom urine drug test cartridge test is a urine instant drug test that detects Kratom levels in the body. It works by allowing the test administrator to extract the urine specimen using a dropper. Then, the administrator releases three droplets in the hole indicated on the cartridge. Kratom Drug Tests are also available in a Drug Testing Strip. These products are all available from 12 Panel Now.
Why Test for Kratom using Kratom Cartridges?
Today, Kratom is commonly sold in the United States. At this time, it is not listed as a controlled substance. However, due to its opioid-like effects and widespread use, it is still considered a drug of concern by the FDA.
Long-term Kratom use has resulted in effects such as insomnia and hyperpigmentation of the cheeks, skin irritation in response to the ingestion of the substance.
When this substance is consumed in lower doses, it has been known to increases energy, enhances alertness, and improves sociability.
Consuming it in high doses, on the other hand, can cause drowsiness and in effect, some reports of pain relief. The effects mimic the effects of opiates.
The excess use and addiction of this substance mimic that of opioid addiction as well. Likewise, the withdrawal of the drug is similar to that of opioid withdrawal as well.
What is a Kratom Urine Test?
A Kratom urine test detects concentrated levels from any use or consumption of the Mitragyna speciosa plant and its metabolites.
For more information on these products, please contact 12 Panel Now.
Is Kratom Medically Approved?
Kratom has had a long history of being used as a pain management remedy. Even today, there are many who are self-medicating; using the substance to alleviate chronic pain. Because of this, researchers have started to study the Mitragyna tree in order to make any medical applications. Some studies have examined specifically the use of the medical benefits as a withdrawal treatment.
Sadly, there have been some reports to the contrary as some who have used Kratom to manage opiate withdrawal have become addicted. Considering its historical significance in Southeast Asia, has the Mitragyna speciosa been approved for any medical use today? According to Drugs of Abuse – a DEA Fact Sheet:
The FDA has not approved Kratom for any medical use. In addition, DEA has listed kratom as a Drug and Chemical of Concern.
Why? Kratom has an opioid-like effect on the body. This is one of the main reasons why individuals self-medicate using it to alleviate chronic pain. Though it is not an opioid by definition, its effect works on the body in a similar fashion…READ MORE