The Kratom Drug Test
Welcome to the world of 12 Panel Now, your trusted source for premium drug test supplies. As a leading provider in the industry, we pride ourselves on offering high-quality, reliable products like our KRA (Kratom) CART Dip Stick. This kratom drug test is specially designed to detect the presence of Kratom in urine samples with an accuracy level of 500 ng/ml.
The Importance of Kratom Drug Testing
The question often asked by many, “does kratom show up on drug tests?” has a straightforward answer: it does when you use the right drug test for kratom. With the increasing use of Kratom for medicinal and recreational purposes, it is crucial to have reliable kratom drug tests available.
The 12PanelNow Kratom Drug Test Dip Stick
Our drug test kratom option is an excellent tool for kratom drug testing. It offers a quick, accurate, and easy-to-use method for detecting Kratom use. The dip stick ensures precise results every time.
Kratom Drug Test
- A reliable and accurate way to perform kratom drug screenings.
- This kratom urine test cartridge test detects strains of kratom levels and their metabolites
- Detects kratom and its metabolites in urine (7-hydroxymitragynine 500ng/ml)
- Easy to use with clear results.
- Results show within 5 minutes or less with 99% accuracy.
- It works by allowing the test administrator to extract the urine specimen using a dropper.
- Kratom Drug Test Kits are also available in the form of a Single Panel Drug Testing Strip.
- Forensic use only.
What Is Kratom?
Kratom is derived from the leaves of the Mitragyna tree. For hundreds of years, it has been a pain relief alternative in the cultures of Southeast Asia. Today, as it is more accessible to the public, many have been known to consume it in different forms.
Some have been known to grind it into a fine powder and use it in capsule form. Others have been known to incorporate the substance into tea.
Kratom affects the body similar to the way that opioids do. If taken in small amounts, it can boost energy, alertness, and sociability.
High doses, on the other hand, may cause sedation and euphoria with opium-like narcotic analgesic effects.
How to use Kratom Test Cartridges?
- Remove the Kratom Test Cartridge from its sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible. For the best results, the drug test should be performed within an hour after opening the pouch.
- Use the dropper to extract the urine, then release three droplets in the hole indicated on the cartridge.
- It is important to wait 5 minutes for the results to show. Do not interpret the results after 10 minutes.
How to Read Kratom Drug Test?
What Is a Kratom Drug Test Cartridge?
A kratom urine drug test cartridge test is a urine instant drug test that detects Kratom levels in the body. For this reason, it works by allowing the test administrator to extract the urine specimen using a dropper. Then, the administrator releases three droplets in the hole indicated on the cartridge. Kratom Drug Tests are also available in a Drug Testing Strip. These products are all available from 12 Panel Now.
Why Test for Kratom using Kratom Cartridges?
Today, Kratom is commonly sold in the United States. However, it is not listed as a controlled substance. However, due to its opioid-like effects and widespread use, it is still considered a drug of concern by the FDA.
Long-term Kratom use has resulted in effects such as insomnia and hyperpigmentation of the cheeks, skin irritation in response to the ingestion of the substance.
When this substance is consumed in lower doses, it has been known to increases energy, enhances alertness, and improves sociability.
Consuming it in high doses, on the other hand, can cause drowsiness and in effect, some reports of pain relief. The effects mimic the effects of opiates.
Moreover, the excess use and addiction of this substance mimic that of opioid addiction as well. Likewise, the withdrawal of the drug is similar to that of opioid withdrawal as well.
What is a Kratom Urine Test?
A Kratom urine test detects concentrated levels from any use or consumption of the Mitragyna speciosa plant and its metabolites.
Is Kratom Medically Approved?
Kratom has a long history of being use as a pain management remedy. Even today, there are many who are self-medicating; using the substance to alleviate chronic pain. Researchers have started to study the Mitragyna tree in order to make any medical applications. Additionally, some studies have examined specifically the use of the medical benefits as a withdrawal treatment.
Sadly, there have been some reports to the contrary as some who have used Kratom to manage opiate withdrawal have become addicted. Considering its historical significance in Southeast Asia, has the Mitragyna speciosa is approved for any medical use today? According to Drugs of Abuse – a DEA Fact Sheet:
The FDA has not approved Kratom for any medical use. In addition, DEA has listed kratom as a Drug and Chemical of Concern.
Why? Kratom has an opioid-like effect on the body. This is one of the main reasons why individuals self-medicate using it to alleviate chronic pain. Though it is not an opioid by definition, its effect works on the body in a similar fashion.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Kratom Show up on a Drug Test?
Ordinary drug tests will not be able to detect kratom. However, a kratom urine test strip can. It’s because this drug test is specifically created to detect kratom alkaloids in the body.
Will Kratom Make You Fail a Drug Test?
Yes, you can fail a kratom drug test if Mitragynine in your body exceeds the cutoff level of 1 ng/ml LC-MS/MS.
So if you know you’ll be subject to a drug test, it will be best to stay away from kratom for over a week at the least. It’s because traces of kratom alkaloids can still be present in the body after 7 days.
How Long Does Kratom Stay in Your System?
In urine and blood,, kratom can still be present at 9 days. However, in long time users, kratom metabolites can still be present even after several days after use.
Does Kratom Show up on a Probation Drug Test?
Most probation offices use kratom drug tests nowadays. This is due to the increase in reports on the adverse side effects of kratom.
Can Kratom Be Detected in a Standard Employment Drug Test?
Ordinary drug tests will not be able to detect kratom. However, a kratom urine test strip can. It’s because this drug test is specifically created to detect kratom alkaloids in the body. Also, there are configurations of multipanel drug tests that will detect kratom like the 16 panel urine drug test.
Is Kratom Legal in the US?
Currently, kratom is still legal in some states, but not in others.
Key Benefits of Choosing Our Kratom Dip Stick
The benefits of choosing our kratom drug test dip stick are manifold:
- Quick and Easy to Use: This kratom urine test is designed for ease of use. Simply dip the stick in the urine sample, and you’ll have your results in no time.
- Highly Accurate: With a detection level of 500 ng/ml, our kratom drug test dip stick is one of the most accurate on the market.
- Reliable: Our dip stick provides consistent results, ensuring you can trust the outcome of every test.
The Advantages of Selecting 12PanelNow
When it comes to drug test supplies, 12PanelNow stands out for several reasons:
- Variety: We offer a wide range of drug tests for sale, catering to all your testing needs.
- Quality: Our products, such as the rapid drug test kit, are made with precision and accuracy in mind.
- Affordable: We want to make sure you’re getting the most bang for your buck. That is why we provide top of the line drug test supplies at drug test wholesale prices.
- Customer Service: Our passionate team is always here to answer any questions or concerns!
Order Your Kratom Drug Tests Today!
At 12 Panel Now, we are committed to providing reliable, easy-to-use, and affordable drug testing solutions. Our KRA CART Dip Stick is a prime example of this commitment. Whether you need kratom urine drug tests or any other drug test supplies, we have you covered.
Choose 12 Panel Now for your kratom drug testing needs, and experience the peace of mind that comes with using a trusted provider. Our kratom drug test dip stick is our most reliable tool for accurate and efficient kratom detection.
You can always rely on 12PanelNow for bulk purchasing of drug tests. Our goal is to make sure you always have the products you require at the right time. Count on us for all of your drug testing needs, including kratom urine tests. Get in touch with us right now if you have any questions or would like more information about our goods. We are eager to assist you.