5 Panel Drug Test Dip Cards
- 5 Panel Drug Test Dip Cards will Detect up to Five Different Illicit Substances.
- It is a Cost-effective Urine Test That Is Accurate, Simple, and Easy to Use.
- Each Dip Card Is 99% Accurate in Detecting Drugs According to the Recommended Cut-off Levels.
- Each 5 Panel Instant Urine Drug Test will Display Results Within 5 Minutes.
- Great Solution for Workplaces, Medical Environments, and Similar Organizations That Need Budget-friendly Drug Testing Supplies.
- Dip Card Urine Tests are Becoming One of the most Preffered Screening Methods today
- Built-in Temperature Strip to Ensure a Valid Test.
- Long Shelf Life – (1-2 Years).
- Fast Shipping.
- Bulk Pricing Available.
5 Panel Drug Test Cutoff Levels
|Drug Name||Abbreviation||Detection time||Cut-Off Level|
|Amphetamines||AMP||1-2 Days||1000 ng/mL|
|Benzodiazepines||BZO||1-2 Days||300 ng/mL|
|Cocaine||COC||2-4 Days||300 ng/mL|
|Marijuana||THC||5+ Days||50 ng/mL|
|Morphine||OPI||2-3 Days||300 ng/mL|
How to Use the 5 Panel Drug Test:
- Remove the 5 panel instant drug test from the sealed foil pouch. Then, remove the cap from the dip card.
- Immerse the exposed absorbent test strips of the dip card into the urine sample for 5 seconds. Do not let the urine sample touch the plastic device. This could cause inconclusive drug test results.
- Replace the cap over the exposed absorbent test strips of the dip card and lay the dip card flatly on a non-absorptive clean surface. Wait for 5 minutes.
- Finally, read the results at 5 minutes. Do not read after 10 minutes.
5 Panel Drug Test Features
These 5-Panel Drug test dip cards are a cost-effective method of drug testing that presents a fast and accurate way to perform a screening procedure.
The 5 Panel Instant Urine Drug test Dip Cards from 12 Panel Now are both CLIA waived and FDA approved. This makes this particular test a great solution for your Drug-Free Workplace program.
Dip Cards provide a much-needed solution for workplaces, government agencies, healthcare environments, and other organizations that require a budget-friendly method of performing drug screens.
Many of the drugs detected on the 5 panel test exhibit a high potential for abuse. Many private employers will utilize screening tools like the 5 panel dip card test to verify sobriety among their staff