12 Panel Drug Test Dip Card
- 12 panel drug test dip card is a cost-effective drug test that is simple and easy to use. Also, this test detects up to 12 different illicit substances.
- Highly accurate test and is a great solution for on-the-spot testing for both workplaces and healthcare environments.
- Since one-step process is accomplished by placing the 12 panel drug test dip cards into the urine specimen as well.
- Negative results may appear in as little as 3 minutes, however, positive results should be read at 5 minutes only.
- In fact CLIA waived and FDA cleared.
- Long shelf life if stored properly (1-2 years).
- Fast shipping and bulk pricing available.
What can a Urine Dip Test Show
|Drug Name||Abbreviation||Detection time||Cut-Off Level|
|Amphetamines||AMP||1-2 Days||1000 ng/mL|
|Barbiturates||BAR||1-4 Days||300 ng/mL|
|Benzodiazepines||BZO||1-2 Days||300 ng/mL|
|Buprenorphine||BUP||2-6 Days||10 ng/mL|
|Cocaine||COC||2-4 Days||300 ng/mL|
|Ecstasy||MDMA||2-4 Days||500 ng/mL|
|Marijuana||THC||5+ Days||50 ng/mL|
|Methadone||MTD||1-3 Days||300 ng/mL|
|Methamphetamine||mAMP (or MET)||2-4 Days||1000 ng/mL|
|Morphine||OPI||2-3 Days||300 ng/mL|
|Oxycodone||OXY||1-3 Days||100 ng/mL|
|Phencyclidine PCP||PCP||2-7 Days||25 ng/mL|
How to use Multi Drug Screen Test
- Firstly, remove the urine dip test from the sealed foil pouch. Then, remove the cap from the dip card.
- After that immerse the exposed absorbent test strips of the dip card into the urine sample for 5 seconds. Also, do not let the urine sample touch the plastic device. Although this could cause inconclusive drug test results.
- Then, replace the cap over the exposed absorbent test strips of the dip card and lay the dip card flatly on a non-absorptive clean surface. Wait for 5 minutes.
- Finally, read the results at 5 minutes. Moreover, do not read after 10 minutes.
12 Panel Drug Test Dip Card
This is a highly accurate test and is a great solution for on-the-spot testing for both workplaces and medical environments. Also, the process is accomplished by placing the 12 Panel Multi Drug Screen Test Dip Card into the urine specimen.
12 Panel Now’s Urine Dipstick Testing is becoming one of the most preferred methods of drug screening due to its simplicity ad ease of use.
Then dip the sample pad area of the dipstick card in the urine specimen submerging only up to the “MAX” part of the dipstick strip or edge of the card.
Negative Results may appear in as little as 3 minutes, however, positive results should be reported at 5 minutes only.
However, results should not be read after 10 minutes.
How to Read a 12 Panel Drug Test Dip Card
Frequently Asked Questions
What Is a Urine Dip Test?
A urine dip test detects substances in urine by being submerged in a urine specimen. The process is easy and delivers fast results in just a short period of time. Urine dip tests are becoming some of the most preferred methods of drug testing today.
Where to Buy at Home Drug Test?
A home drug test is a drug test that is available as an over-the-counter item at all the major pharmacies and retail stores. You can also purchase them through e-commerce sites or the manufacturer’s website.
Buying from the manufacturer offers you the best price and assurance of better quality. However, before hitting the “BUY NOW” button or going to the store, it’s best to check reviews first, so you will know which brands are the best.
Customers of home drug tests are parents who want to drug test their kids at home and drug users who are monitoring progress in their detox process.
How to Drug Test at Home?
CLIA Waived drug testing kits at home are easy to use and highly accurate. Both drug test cups and drug test strips come with built-in strips that detect drug metabolites in a urine specimen. It provides a 99% level of accuracy in detecting illicit substances.
However, it is essential to follow the correct procedure when administering this test to avoid getting inaccurate results. Thus, It comes with step-by-step instructions inside the package to help you ensure the best results. Typically, it comes in 3 steps when performing drug tests at home, including:
Locate Control and Test Regions
Reading Temperature Strip
Evaluating Test Results if Positive, Negative, or Invalid
In addition, be sure to check the expiration date on the packaging. Outdated test kits can yield invalid results.
What Is Waived Testing?
Waived testing means using a test designated as “waived”. They are designated by CLIA as simple tests that carry a low risk for an incorrect result.
Waived tests are;
listed in the CLIA regulations, tests that are FDA-cleared for home use, and FDA waived tests, using the CLIA criteria. Benefits of performing CLIA waived tests include: rapid availability of results while the patient is available for immediate follow-up, simple and non-technical and portability
If you are interested in purchasing drug tests, pay attention to CLIA waived products. It means the manufacturer is compliant with waiver criteria
To check the drug in body without usage of any instrument, this is very perfect to get the result within short time at cost effective rates.I find it a fantastic product at best rates!
For anyone looking for affordable and easy drug testing, 12 panel urine dip test is a great option. Very satisfied with the product.