12 Panel Urine Drug Test
Drug abuse has been on a rise and our 12 Panel Drug Test Cups are emerging to be an extremely supportive solution. Stamped with CLIA waiver and FDA approval, the POC (Point-of-Care) urinalysis cup is a trusted and cost-efficient option to identify multiple drugs.
Login and order now!
The 12 panel drug test cup comes with a round design with a no-drip screw top lid, a peel-and-read label in order to help you get instant results. With the tight sealing, they are completely leak resistant so you can escape any botheration with hygiene.
Our 12 panel drug test cup has an in-built temperature strip to validate the urine of users. You can be assured of the cup to be exceptionally sensitive and in compliance with the desired cut off levels from SAMHSA. However, if you further clamps down the cut off levels, the same 12 panel test cup can be used for medically screening drug addiction and managing pain.
Our 12 panel drug test cup boasts of providing 99% accurate results. So you can bank upon our fully integrated and self contained screening cup for home screening for an assorted range of tests.
Also, the 12 Panel Drug Test Cups ensure that you do not have to spend much time beyond two minutes. Ideally, it is recommended to examine the urine sample after five minutes or so to get the most authentic results. However, do not wait beyond eight minutes either.
The 12 panel drug test cups must be stored in temperature regulated environment ranging between 36 degrees and 78 degrees Fahrenheit. However, do not remove the seals from the cup until they are ready to be used.
12 PANEL DRUGS TESTED
Drug Testing Instructions:
- Bring the 12 Panel Drug Test Cup, specimen, and/ or controls to room temperature (59-78 degrees F) before use of stored at refrigerated temperatures. Remove the cup from sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible.
- Have the donor date and initial the body label.
- Donor provides a urine specimen in the drug testing cup and screws cap on top of it. Start timer immediately.
- Operator checks the cap for tightness.
- Remove the peel-off label.
- Check the temperature strip label at 2-4 minutes after specimen collection for the fresh urine specimen. A green color will appear to indicate the temperature of the urine specimen. The proper range for an adulterated specimen is 90-100 degree F (32-38 degree C).
- Drug test results are indicated by the presence or absence of colored band(s) in the result area of the test strips. The result should be read at 5 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 8 minutes.
- Positive test results must be confirmed by another drug testing method. Send the cup and urine specimen intact to a toxicology laboratory for confirmation.
|DIMENSIONS||13 x 13 x 4 in|