3 Panel Drug Test Dip Cards
- The 3 Panel Urine Dip Cards detects up to 3 Drugs of Abuse.
- Cocaine, Marijuana, and Morphine.
- Drug screen dip cards are a great way to detect multiple drugs in one test.
- This Urine drug test kit Displays Results in Minutes.
- Drug test cards are some of the most preferred methods of drug screening.
- Each drug testing kit is a self-contained test, however, a urine specimen and cup is also required.
- 3 Panel Drug Test Dip Cards are CLIA waived and FDA approved.
- Average Shelf Life is up to 2 Years.
3 Panel Dip Card Cutoff Levels
|Drug Name||Abbreviation||Detection time||Cut-Off Level|
|Cocaine||COC||2-4 Days||300 ng/mL|
|Marijuana||THC||1-3 Days||50 ng/mL|
|Morphine||OPI||2-3 Days||300 ng/mL|
- Remove the dip card from the sealed foil pouch. Then, remove the cap from the dip card.
- Immerse the exposed absorbent test strips of the dip card into the urine sample for 5 seconds. Do not let the urine sample touch the plastic device. This could cause inconclusive drug test results.
- Replace the cap over the exposed absorbent test strips of the dip card and lay the dip card flatly on a non-absorptive clean surface. Wait for 5 minutes.
- Finally, read the results at 5 minutes. Do not read after 10 minutes.
What is a 3 Panel Drug Test?
The 3 Panel Urine Drug Test Dip Card is a One-Step Test used to detect three different substances. During testing, the urine inside the specimen travels upward through the test strip.
A positive specimen will not generate a colored line in the test line region. However, a negative result will display a line in the test line region. A colored line will always appear at the control line region indicating that the proper volume of specimen has been added.
This test is suitable for both clinical and at-home environments. For those who are in need of a test that is fast and accurate, the 3 Panel Drug Test device is a fantastic solution. Negative results may not necessarily indicate drug-free urine. A negative result can be obtained when the drug is present but below the cutoff level of the test.
What Does a 3 Panel Drug Test Test For?
The 3 Panel Drug Test from 12 Panel Now detects 3 different substances: Cocaine, Marijuana, and Opiates. Because of the side effects associated with using these drugs, they are a concern for employers and others who oversee drug screening procedures.