The 8 Panel 100 cups drug test kit comes with an easy-to-read label and provides fast and accurate results in less than 5 minutes. The leap-proof design facilitates ease of use while keeping the process hygienic for the donor as well as the test evaluators.
Results will usually be present within five minutes after the drug test has been submitted. The urine specimen must not be evaluated after 10 minutes. Keep the drug test kit stored within 36 degrees and 78 degrees Fahrenheit regulated conditions. Remove the seals only when ready to use.
Drug Testing Instructions:
- Bring the 8 Panel 100 cups, specimen, and/ or controls to room temperature (59-78 degrees F) before use of stored at refrigerated temperatures. Remove the cup from the sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible.
- Have the donor date and initial the body label.
- The donor provides a urine specimen in the drug testing cup and screws the cap on top of it. Start timer immediately.
- The operator checks the cap for tightness.
- Remove the peel-off label.
- Check the temperature strip label at 2-4 minutes after specimen collection for the fresh urine specimen. A green color will appear to indicate the temperature of the urine specimen. The proper range for an adulterated specimen is 90-100 degrees F (32-38 degree C).
- Drug test results are indicated by the presence or absence of colored band(s) in the result area of the test strips. For accurate readings, the result should be read at 5 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 8 minutes.
- Positive test results must be confirmed by another drug testing method. Send the cup and urine specimen intact to a toxicology laboratory for confirmation.
|DIMENSIONS||13 x 13 x 4 in|