14 Panel Drug Test Cup with ALC, FYL and hCG
- The 14 panel drug tests can detect fourteen types of drugs including alcohol, fentanyl, and hCG.
- The 14 panel drug test cups are safe and easy to use.
- Each test has an expiration date printed on the label with a shelf life of up to 2 years.
- This test contains a peel-and-read label with built-in temperature strip and is leak-resistant.
- They all follow the strict cut-off levels of each drug according to SAMHSA guidelines.
- These 14 panel cups are ideal for drug addiction screening, pain management, and even home use.
- The 14 panel urine drug tests are easy to read, displaying accurate results in under 10 minutes.
- Free shipping is available on orders of 25 cups or more.
- Special Pricing for Bulk orders!
- This test is not CLIA waived.
- Forensic use only
What do 14 Panel Drug Tests test For
|Drug Name||Abbreviation||Detection time||Cut-Off Level|
|Amphetamines||AMP||1-2 Days||1000 ng/mL|
|Barbiturates||BAR||1-4 Days||300 ng/mL|
|Benzodiazepines||BZO||1-2 Days||300 ng/mL|
|Buprenorphine||BUP||2-6 Days||10 ng/mL|
|Cocaine||COC||2-4 Days||300 ng/mL|
|Ecstasy||MDMA||2-4 Days||500 ng/mL|
|Fentanyl||FYL||2-3 Days||200 ng/mL|
|Marijuana||THC||5+ Days||50 ng/mL|
|Methadone||MTD||1-3 Days||300 ng/mL|
|Methamphetamine||mAMP (or MET)||2-4 Days||1000 ng/mL|
|Morphine||OPI||2-3 Days||300 ng/mL|
|Oxycodone||OXY||1-3 Days||100 ng/mL|
|Human Chorionic Gonadotropin||hCG|
|Ethyl Alcohol||ALC||1-2 Days|
How to Use a 14 Panel Drug Test Cup?
Remove the urine drug test cup from the sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible.
At 2-4 minutes, verify the temperature of the specimen by observing where the green dot appears. A green dot will appear on the corresponding temperature line.
Peel off the label when you’re ready to interpret the results. Test results should be read within 5 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 8 minutes.
14 Panel Drug Test Results
Important Notice !!
When reading the HCG strip on our 14 panel Cup
2 lines are the positive results, 1 line is a negative result.
This is the opposite of a regular drug test, a regular drug
strip reads 1 line positive and 2 lines negative
Alcohol strip results
How to Test hCG Levels at Home
The 14 panel drug test cups detect 13 different drugs of abuse with the addition of an hCG test. An hCG test detects the presence of HCG, or human chorionic gonadotropin in urine.
HCG is a hormone produced by the placenta during early pregnancy. For those who are looking to incorporate a pregnancy test into their multidrug screening, the 14 Panel Drug Test is an ideal solution.
What Does a 14 Panel Drug Screen Test For?
Due to the high number of drugs tested in one sitting, the 14 Panel Drug test is a preferred drug screening tool. Today, many are dealing with addiction, specifically to prescription drugs.
Those who are administering drug screens, either in a corporate setting, or even professional sports industries are certainly concerned about this ongoing problem.
Why Do Drug Tests Test for Alcohol?
Anyone who abuses alcohol does not just cause harm to themselves but to everyone, they’re in contact with.
In workplaces, an intoxicated person can be unproductive or be a nuisance to his coworkers. In clinics and rehabs, he might endanger the lives of patients and staff members.
These are some of the reasons why employers, rehab and clinic owners, and government officials implement regular and random alcohol tests. Alcohol home drug tests are available for those who wish to test at home.
Read more here: Alcohol/EtG Drug Tests – Everything You Need to Know.