14 Panel Drug Test Cup with EtG and FYL
- The 14 Panel Drug Test Cup is a Point of Care (POC) urine test.
- Detects up to fourteen different drugs of abuse including fentanyl and alcohol.
- 14 Panel Drug Test List : AMP /1000, OPI /300, MET /1000, BZO/ 300, COC /300, MTD /300, OXY/ 100, BUP /10, MDMA/ 500, THC/ 50, BAR/ 300,
PCP/25, FYL/ 200, ETG/ 500.
- These tests are safe, easy to use, and one of the most accurate ways to determine drug abuse.
- These tests have an expiration date included on the packaging.
- Every test has a Long shelf life – Up to 2 years.
- It is a fully integrated and self-contained drug screening tool.
- The 14 Panel Instant Drug test is suitable as a clinical test or for at-home drug testing.
- Each test has a built-in temperature strip for authenticating the donor’s urine.
- Each drug conforms with the cut-off levels according to SAMHSA’s guidelines.
- This test provides accurate results in under 10 minutes.
- 14 Panel Instant Drug Test in Bulk – As low As $2.69 per drug test cup!
- This test is not CLIA waived.
- Forensic use only
What does a 14 Panel Drug Test test For
|Drug Name||Abbreviation||Detection time||Cut-Off Level|
|Amphetamines||AMP||1-2 Days||1000 ng/mL|
|Barbiturates||BAR||1-4 Days||300 ng/mL|
|Benzodiazepines||BZO||1-2 Days||300 ng/mL|
|Buprenorphine||BUP||2-6 Days||10 ng/mL|
|Cocaine||COC||2-4 Days||300 ng/mL|
|Ecstasy||MDMA||2-4 Days||500 ng/mL|
|Fentanyl||FYL||2-3 Days||200 ng/mL|
|Marijuana||THC||5+ Days||50 ng/mL|
|Methadone||MTD||1-3 Days||300 ng/mL|
|Methamphetamine||mAMP (or MET)||2-4 Days||1000 ng/mL|
|Morphine||OPI||2-3 Days||300 ng/mL|
|Oxycodone||OXY||1-3 Days||100 ng/mL|
|Phencyclidine||PCP||7-14 Days||25 ng/mL|
|Ethyl-glucuronide||EtG||1-3 Days||500 ng/mL|
How to Use a 14 Panel Drug Test Cup?
Remove Drug Test cup from its pouch
Write donors information on the cup
Collect Urine Sample
Close the lid securely
Remove the label from Test cup
Wait 5 mins for Results
Read the results
How to interpret the results
How to Read a 14 Panel Drug Test?
14 Panel Drug Test Cup
12 Panel Now’s 14 Panel Drug Test cups are safe, accurate, and reliable. Because this test detects up to 14 different substances, many consider this one of the most thorough tests available.
With the concern of prescription drug abuse and the opioid crisis escalating, the 14 Panel Drug test cup is an ideal solution for drug screening.
Alcohol abuse is one of the many concerns in drug screening. The 14 Panel Drug Test cup contains an EtG test strip that detects Ethyl glucuronide, a byproduct of ethanol.
What makes this test unique is its longer detection time. It will detect the presence of EtG in urine for up to 3.3 days after last consumption.
Another test strip that is not included on the standard 12 Panel Drug test, but is included on the 14 Panel Drug Test is Fentanyl.
This is one of the main drugs of abuse today, is among the many opioids that are contributing to the overdose crises in the United States.
For a thorough, accurate, and fast drug screening test, the 14 Panel Instant Drug Test is an ideal solution offering 99% accurate and ease of use.
What is an EtG Test?
EtG (Ethyl glucuronide) is a metabolite of ethanol produced in the human body after consuming alcohol. Some alcohol tests will detect the presence of alcohol in urine from 8-24 hours after last use. However, many prefer an EtG test is due to its longer detection time. The EtG test detects the presence of alcohol in urine up to 80 hours (3.3 days) after last consumption.
For those are aiming to verify sobriety through their drug screening procedures, the 14 Panel Drug Tests with EtG is an ideal solution.
What is Fentanyl?
Fentanyl is an opioid analgesic that is 50 to 100 times more potent than morphine. It is used in 70% of all surgeries in the US and for post-operative pain relief. It binds to the opioid receptors in the brain that control pain and emotions. Doctors prescribe fentanyl to patients of all ages due to its fast action and potency. However, it has some side effects which include addiction. This is why fentanyl use requires strict medical supervision.
Illegal fentanyl use has increased significantly throughout the years contributing to the ever-growing opioid crisis with thousands of overdose-related deaths every year. Because of fentanyl’s potency and its danger to the human body, it is a drug of concern amongst those who frequently require candidates to pass a drug screening procedure.