14 Panel Drug Test Cup with EtG and FYL
- The 14 Panel Drug Test Cup will detect up to fourteen types of substances including fentanyl and alcohol.
- 12 Panel Now’s 14 Panel Drug Test cups are safe, accurate, and reliable.
- This urine drug test is a fully integrated and self-contained drug screening tool that offers fast and reliable results.
- The simple but effective design makes it easy to use. After collecting the sample, secure the leak-proof lid and wait for the results. Accurate results are displayed in minutes.
- Each 14 Panel drug test cup has a built-in temperature strip for authenticating the donor’s urine. It shows you whether the urine collected is at the right body temperature, contaminated, or substituted with synthetic urine.
- Each drug conforms with the cut-off levels according to SAMHSA’s guidelines.
- 12 Panel Now’s 14 Panel drug test cups are ideal for pain management, drug addiction screening, and home use.
What Does a 14 Panel Drug Screen Test for?
|Drug Name||Abbreviation||Detection time||Cut-Off Level|
|Amphetamines||AMP||1-2 Days||1000 ng/mL|
|Barbiturates||BAR||1-4 Days||300 ng/mL|
|Benzodiazepines||BZO||1-2 Days||300 ng/mL|
|Buprenorphine||BUP||2-6 Days||10 ng/mL|
|Cocaine||COC||2-4 Days||300 ng/mL|
|Ecstasy||MDMA||2-4 Days||500 ng/mL|
|Fentanyl||FYL||2-3 Days||200 ng/mL|
|Marijuana||THC||5+ Days||50 ng/mL|
|Methadone||MTD||1-3 Days||300 ng/mL|
|Methamphetamine||mAMP (or MET)||2-4 Days||1000 ng/mL|
|Morphine||OPI||2-3 Days||300 ng/mL|
|Oxycodone||OXY||1-3 Days||100 ng/mL|
|Tramadol||TRA||1-4 Days||200 ng/mL|
|Ethyl-glucuronide||EtG||1-3 Days||500 ng/mL|
How to Use a Drug Test Kit?
Remove the urine drug test cup from the sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible.
At 2-4 minutes, verify the temperature of the specimen by observing where the green dot appears. A green dot will appear on the corresponding temperature line.
Peel off the label when you’re ready to interpret the results. Test results should be read within 5 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 8 minutes.
How to Read Drug Test Kit?
Only one colored band appears, in the control region ©. No apparent colored band appears in the test region (T)
Two colored bands appear on the membrane. One band appears in the control regions © and another band appears in the test region (T).
The control band fails to appear. Results from any test which has not produced a control band at the specified read time must be discarded. Please review the procedure and repeat it with a new test.
About 14 Panel Drug Test Cup
12 Panel Now’s 14 Panel Drug Test cups are safe, accurate, and reliable. In drug testing, accuracy may be compromised if the sample is contaminated, either intentional or unintentional. A person who wants to pass the drug test might add water or other liquids to his urine.
That is not possible with the 14 panel drug test cup. The temperature strip will detect if the urine is below or above normal, which happens with the addition of liquids or warming the sample with a heating pad.
The results are also clear to read, with little room for misinterpretation.
What is an EtG Test?
EtG (Ethyl glucuronide) is a metabolite of ethanol produced in the human body after consuming alcohol. This 14 panel drug test cup can detect EtG in urine up to 80 hours (3.3 days) after drinking alcohol.
Drug test kits that contain EtG detection are sensitive. This is why they are the preferred test to verify sobriety industry-wide. See also: “What to Expect From an EtG Test” by 12 Panel Now.
What is Fentanyl?
Fentanyl is an opioid analgesic that is 50 to 100 times more potent than morphine. It is used in 70% of all surgeries in the US and for post-operative pain relief. It binds to the opioid receptors in the brain that control pain and emotions.
Doctors prescribe fentanyl to patients of all ages due to its fast action and potency. However, it has some side effects which includes addiction. This is why fentanyl use requires strict medical supervision. See also: Fentanyl – What You Need to Know – Answers from 12 Panel Now.