4 Panel Drug Test Dip Cards
- 4 Panel Urine Drug Test Dip Cards detect up to four different illicit drugs.
- This is one of the most cost-effective ways to perform drug screens.
- This test will detect Opiates Cocaine Marijuana and More!
- This Test is CLIA waived and FDA Approved
- The 4-Panel Drug Test Kit Displays Accurate Results in a few Minutes
- Each dip card is 99% accurate in detecting drugs according to the recommended cut-off levels.
- This is a great solution for corporate, clinical environments, and other establishments that require budget-friendly drug tests
|Drug Name||Abbreviation||Detection time||Cut-Off Level|
|Cocaine||COC||1-2 Days||300 ng/mL|
|Marijuana||THC||5+ Days||50 ng/mL|
|Morphine||OPI||2-3 Days||300 ng/mL|
|Methamphetamine||mAMP (or MET)||2-4 Days||1000 ng/mL|
How to use a Dip Card Test
- Remove the dip card from the sealed foil pouch. Then, remove the cap from the dip card.
- Immerse the exposed absorbent test strips of the dip card into the urine specimen for 5 seconds. Do not let the urine sample touch the plastic device. This could cause inconclusive drug test results.
- Replace the cap over the exposed absorbent test strips of the dip card and lay the dip card flatly on a non-absorptive clean surface. Wait for 5 minutes.
- Finally, read the results at 5 minutes after the test is performed. Do not read after 10 minutes.
4 Panel drug test Dip Cards are a cost-effective drug test that is easy to use while providing a reliable method to perform drug screens.
As prescription drug abuse continues to grow in the United States, many test administrators are looking for simple and easy ways to screen for specific substances with ease.
Different from testing cups, the 4 Panel Urine Drug Test Dip card test requires that the test administrator dips the test cartridge into the urine specimen.
This enables the administrator to test for multiple drugs at once, or perhaps different sets of tests for the same urine specimen. Negative and Positive Results will display within only a few minutes.
The 4 Panel drug test kit is a great drug screening solution for any industry!
How to Read a 4 Panel Drug Test
What Is 4 Panel Drug Test?
The 4 Panel drug test from 12 Panel Now is a urine test that detects up to 4 different drugs. This test is a dip card urine test and results are achieved by submerging the dip card into a urine specimen. It’s fast and accurate. It is the preferred method of screening for many institutions today.
What Is on a 4 Panel Drug Test?
The 4 Panel Drug Test from 12 Panel Now is a dip card urine test that detects 4 different drugs in a single screening. The drugs detected are: Opiates: OPI /300, Cocaine COC /300, Tetrahydrocannabinol THC/ 50, Methampheatime mAMP/1000.
How Much Pee Is Needed for a Drug Test?
The amount of pee needed for a drug test may range between 30 – 60ml, equivalent to about 1 – 2 ounces.
To provide enough specimen during a drug test, filling the cup near the brim and tightly securing the lid after collection will ensure that you have more than enough urine for the test. It is also advisable to stay hydrated prior to the scheduled collection of the specimen to ensure its availability.
There are other methods to ensure that enough pee is collected for the test. These include bending forward while urinating to put additional pressure on the bladder. Tapping the area between the belly button and pubic bone may also induce urination.
Does a 4 Panel Drug Test Look for THC?
The 4 Panel drug test kit from 12 Panel Now detects THC, Tetrahydrocannabinol. It also detects Methamphetamine, Cocaine, and Opiates.