K2 Spice Urine Drug Test
- K2 Spice drug tests enable users to perform K2 testing with complete ease and without seeking assistance
- Fast and reliable detection in human urine of synthetic cannabis within 5 minutes
- One step, easy to use test strips
- Clear and easy to read results
- This spice urine test includes internal procedural controls.
- If there’s a sufficient amount of specimen and the procedure is followed properly, a positive result will show as a colored band in the control region.
- There are no external controls in this kit. That’s why we highly recommend further testing to verify positive results.
- Includes 25 strips within each package
- Forensic use only
What is K2 Spice / Synthetic Marijuana?
K2 is the first generation of synthetic cannabis to appear on the market.
K2 spice is a synthetic version of tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), the mind-altering ingredient in marijuana.
Marijuana vs Spice
Synthetic cannabinoids mimic the effects of THC naturally found in marijuana. However, all the ingredients used for creating spice are synthetic or human-made.
Marijuana comes from the cannabis plant. K2, on the other hand, is the combination of several chemicals, namely CP 47,497, HU-210, and JWH-018.
What Makes Spice Harmful?
They both bind to the same cannabinoid receptors in the brain. When used for medicinal purposes, marijuana can heal. Synthetic cannabinoids don’t. It is a harmful chemical that, when used, can lead to life-threatening consequences.
Some may consider synthetic marijuana to be a safer alternative than cannabis. However, evidence proves otherwise. To learn other side-effects of Spice click here.
Using the K2 Spice Drug Test Kit
Our K2 / Spice drug tests enable users to perform K2 testing with complete ease and without seeking assistance.
- Urine test for the detection of synthetic cannabinoids type K2 or Spice.
- K2 is the first generation of synthetic cannabis to appear on the market.
How to Use a K2 Spice Drug Test Strip?
- Remove the drug test from its sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible. For best results, perform the assay within an hour.
- Next, hold the strip by the end, where you can see the product name. To avoid contamination, do not touch the strip membrane.
- Then, holding the strip vertically, dip the test strip in the urine specimen for at least 10-15 seconds. Do not immerse above the maximum line (MAX) on the test strip. That’s about 1/5th of the way up the strip.
- After the drug test has finished, remove the strip from the specimen and place it on a non-absorbent flat surface. Start the timer and wait for the colored band(s) to appear. Read the result at 5 minutes. Do not interpret it after 10 minutes.
How to Read K2 Spice Drug Test Strip?
Why Test for K2 Spice/Synthetic Marijuana?
Some may consider synthetic marijuana to be a safer alternative than cannabis. However, evidence proves otherwise.
How Harmful is K2?
Reports of Synthetic marijuana laced with chemicals such as rat poison have resulted in numerous hospitalizations and several instances of death.
What makes synthetic marijuana so dangerous is that no one fully knows what chemicals go with the substance. It is labeled as not fit for human consumption.
Other Side Effects of K2/Spice
Some may experience a high from using the substance, or some may become violently ill or even pass away from it.
Side effects range from anxiety, paranoia, hallucinations to full-on psychosis.