What is a 12 Panel Drug Test Cup With ETG
- The 12 Panel Drug Test Cup With ETG is an economical way of testing for 12 different drugs in one setting, including Alcohol and Fentanyl
- The test offer 99% accurate results consistently.
- This Drug Test Cup is ideal if you’re searching for a rapid, highly accurate 12 Panel Drug Test that’s suited for both personal and professional usage.
- The presence of a temperature strip in the cups reduces the chances of any fraudulent activity.
- The 12 Panel Drug Test Cups from 12 Panel Now are meant to provide the donor and evaluator with a completely hygienic testing experience.
- Bulk drug test purchases are a wonderful alternative because the product has a long shelf life.
- The 12 Panel Test provides instant negative and positive results.
- As Low As $1.99 per Drug Test Cup.
- Forensic use only.
What Does a 12 Panel Test Detect
|Drug Name||Abbreviation||Detection time||Cut-Off Level|
|Amphetamines||AMP||1-2 Days||1000 ng/mL|
|Benzodiazepines||BZO||1-2 Days||300 ng/mL|
|Buprenorphine||BUP||2-6 Days||10 ng/mL|
|Cocaine||COC||2-4 Days||300 ng/mL|
|Ethyl-glucuronide||EtG||1-3 Days||300 ng/mL|
|Fentanyl||FYL/FEN||2-3 Days||20 ng/mL|
|Methamphetamine||MET||2-4 Days||1000 ng/mL|
|Marijuana||THC||15-30 Days||50 ng/mL|
|Methadone||MTD||1-3 Days||300 ng/mL|
|Morphine||OPI||2-3 Days||300 ng/mL|
|Oxycodone||OXY||1-3 Days||100 ng/mL|
|Phencyclidine||PCP||7-14 Days||25 ng/mL|
How to Use a 12 Panel Drug Test Cup With EtG?
Remove the urine drug test cup from the sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible.
At 2-4 minutes, verify the temperature of the specimen by observing where the green dot appears. A green dot will appear on the corresponding temperature line.
Peel off the label when you’re ready to interpret the results. Test results should be read within 5 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 8 minutes.
How to Read a 12 Panel Drug Test With EtG?
Benefits of a 12 Panel Drug Test in Bulk
12 Panel Now offers 12 Panel Drug Test Cups With EtG in large numbers for quick drug screening. Make sure you have enough test cups on hand to conduct tests on patients as needed.
Before administering additional therapies, healthcare practitioners must know whether their patients are taking these medications. Drug testing is also used by employers to guarantee that their staff are fit to work.
12 Panel Drug Tests are used in a variety of settings, including hospitals and clinics. Law enforcement agencies, addiction treatment facilities, pain management clinics, medical laboratories, family law experts, parole offices, insurance firms, and other organizations employ drug test screening kits like these.
The kits include everything you need to finish the screening procedure, so you won’t need to buy any extra equipment or supplies. When you buy drug tests in bulk, you’ll save money since you’ll get wholesale prices.
What Shows Up On A 12 Panel Drug Test?
The rounded shape, no-drip twist top cover, and leak-resistant characteristics of this 12 Panel Urine Drug Test Cup make it safe and simple to use for both the doctor and the donor. It also includes a temperature strip for verifying the authenticity of a donor’s urine sample.
It comes with 12 test strips that may be used to identify 12 different drugs of abuse. This is an excellent method of urine drug testing since it is the most efficient approach to identify numerous drugs in the urine.
The full list of detected substances include: Amphetamines / 1000, Benzodiazepines / 300, Buprenorphine / 10, Cocaine / 300, Ethyl-glucuronide / 300, Fentanyl /20, Methamphetamine / 1000, Marijuana / 50, Methadone / 300, Morphine / 300, Oxycodone / 100, Phencyclidine / 25.
There are no reviews yet.