Login and order now!
The 13 Panel drug test kit comes with a no-drip screw top lid. It is leak-proof, which makes it hygienically sound for both the donor and the evaluator. With an easy-to-read label and convenient to use, the drug test kit has a temperature strip installed to validate the presence of human urine
The cup is exceptionally alert to any sort of variation in the SAMHSA cutoff levels. However, with a lower predetermined cut off levels, yet you can achieve an ideal urine analysis test for pain management and drug addiction screening for convenient use.
With a stamped 99% accuracy rate, you can use the urine test effectively at home, workplace or any other institutes. The fully integrated and self-contained 13 panels 100 cups urine screening cup comes to be handy for people to use. So, you do not need any support to pursue the test.
Get the results in 2 minutes or less. However, it is recommended to evaluate the urine specimen five minutes after the drug test has been taken. But keep in mind, the urine specimen must not be evaluated after 10 minutes.
Keep the drug test kit stored within 36 degrees and 78 degrees Fahrenheit regulated conditions. Remove the seals only when ready to use.
Drug Testing Instructions:
- Bring the 13 Panel 100 Drug Test Cup, specimen, and/ or controls to room temperature (59-78 degrees F) before use. Be sure to store at refrigerated temperatures. Remove the cup from the sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible.
- Have the donor date and initial the body label.
- Donor provides a urine specimen in the drug testing cup and screws cap on top of it. Start the timer immediately after use.
- Operator checks the cap for tightness and no leak drop.
- Remove the peel-off label.
- Check the temperature strip label at 2-4 minutes after specimen collection for the fresh urine specimen. A green color will appear to indicate the temperature of the urine specimen. The proper range for an adulterated specimen is 90-100 degree F (32-38 degree C).
- Drug test results are indicated by the presence or absence of colored band(s) in the result area of the test strips. Make sure to read the test result after a time interval of 5 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 8 minutes.
- Positive test results must be confirmed by another drug testing method. Send the cup and urine specimen intact to a toxicology laboratory for confirmation.
|DIMENSIONS||13 x 13 x 4 in|